Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #8

Noldus

2 hours ago, omedo said:

As I see that there is a lot of speculation about the ring I will shed some light on it.
I think it was on Wednesday when Martina went to the clinic to have an MRI on her head, she has been in pain since her encounter with Nelly a month ago when she fell to the ground and hit her head, to have the test done she can't wear anything metal so she chose to wear the ring as the piercing is more complicated to remove and put in.
And this is the story of the ring.

Big respect always to both you and emnv for finding the time and solve the speculations by presenting the real facts 🙏

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

ig respect always to both you and emnv for finding the time and solve the speculations by presenting the real facts 🙏

I hesitate to say this but feel it needs to be said.  First off I do respect @omedo and @emnv a lot and believe that they provide us a lot of clarity.  But when we put them on a pedestal and worship their contributions as if they are the Almighty truth, it causes me to wonder.

For example, this last revelation about the nose piercing is pretty black and white, right?  I do not disagree that removing the piercing has something to do with the MRI.   I have only have ear piercings but I get that some earrings are easy to take on/off and others more difficult.  I get it.  But I have questions:

1. Again, not an expert, but I thought for MRI's you cannot have any metal at all.  So I don't understand how a ring would be allowed and the piercing would not be.  My experience with my dad was that NO metal was allowed anywhere on the body.
  2. Also, taking the diamond stud out is a hassle, yes, but she has to do it anyway.  So what is the point of wearing a ring?
  3. The key question left unanswered is why does she feel the need to wear the ring in lieu of the diamond stud?  What is the significance of these items to her?  Do they represent a relationship with someone?

Again, I hesitate to press the SUBMIT REPLY button on this one.  I love our translators and never want to anger them or show them disrespect.  Agree we have a lot of crazy speculations about just about everything.  To me this is fun but I know some don't find it amusing.  But at least for me, I get frustrated when we get the almighty pronouncements from our trusty translators (who as I said I totally respect) and we pounce on those like we just heard the gospel.

In @omedo's post he finishes by saying "and this is the story of the ring".  I felt like sayinng "Praise be to God!"

AMEN!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I hesitate to say this but feel it needs to be said.  First off I do respect @omedo and @emnv a lot and believe that they provide us a lot of clarity.  But when we put them on a pedestal and worship their contributions as if they are the Almighty truth, it causes me to wonder.

Their contributions are the few that really help to understand something here. Sure is difficult for people who like to speculate and are contradicted by the posts.

23 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

For example, this last revelation about the nose piercing is pretty black and white, right?  I do not disagree that removing the piercing has something to do with the MRI.   I have only have ear piercings but I get that some earrings are easy to take on/off and others more difficult.  I get it.  But I have questions:

1. Again, not an expert, but I thought for MRI's you cannot have any metal at all.  So I don't understand how a ring would be allowed and the piercing would not be.  My experience with my dad was that NO metal was allowed anywhere on the body.
  2. Also, taking the diamond stud out is a hassle, yes, but she has to do it anyway.  So what is the point of wearing a ring?
  3. The key question left unanswered is why does she feel the need to wear the ring in lieu of the diamond stud?  What is the significance of these items to her?  Do they represent a relationship with someone?

Maybe you should read Omendo's post more carefully. There he wrote that Martina used the ring to better take him out before the MRI. I think she also had concerns that the piercing hole might remain open. Hence the ring and maybe she likes it better now but it doesn't matter. There is no question open to be answered anymore.

27 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Again, I hesitate to press the SUBMIT REPLY button on this one.  I love our translators and never want to anger them or show them disrespect.  Agree we have a lot of crazy speculations about just about everything.  To me this is fun but I know some don't find it amusing.  But at least for me, I get frustrated when we get the almighty pronouncements from our trusty translators (who as I said I totally respect) and we pounce on those like we just heard the gospel.

In @omedo's post he finishes by saying "and this is the story of the ring".  I felt like sayinng "Praise be to God!"

AMEN!

Don't be ridiculous, what you wrote is total nonsense. I prefer the truth to the sometimes stupid and hurtful speculations.🤦‍♂️

• Sad 1

On 2/10/2022 at 6:27 AM, yelt said:

From the lack of interest and conversation from the previous evening at Martina and Alberto's casa, the following are my takeaways:

• Martina returned home from school as normal and had a successful test.
  • Took a short nap
  • Went out to meet a friend (possibly Nelly) for espresso
  • Martina returned home sad (no sex with Nelly?)
  • Had a couple glasses of wine and did some singing in English to lift herself up
  • Gave Alberto a BJ
  • She wanted sex
  • Alberto had sex alone, discharged fluids from his erection; done. 
  • Martina unsatisfied, did not have an orgasm (she just wanted the feeling of a penis).
  • Martina thought about what just happened, read, or watched a movie as she does
  • Martina went to sleep
  • Night Over

He discharged fluids from his erection?  Do You mean he shot his wad?  😊

• Haha 1

I don't think I have seen or heard of a man who cannot cum in the open mouth of his girl!!! Alberto is a nice understanding guy but his poor love making and his inability to give Martina exciting sex continues to undermine their relationship. 

I find it almost impossible to watch them which is soooo disappointing because Martina is gorgeous and sexy

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

AMEN!

I totally agree!

• Haha 2

Actually those nose studs are not difficult to remove.. They're actually difficult to keep from falling out. She's already lost one... Agreed she wouldn't be able to wear it or any metal while having an MRI... Perhaps the ring was plastic and was just used to keep her recent piercing from closing back up...

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, van the man said:

I don't think I have seen or heard of a man who cannot cum in the open mouth of his girl!!! Alberto is a nice understanding guy but his poor love making and his inability to give Martina exciting sex continues to undermine their relationship. 

I find it almost impossible to watch them which is soooo disappointing because Martina is gorgeous and sexy

She usually lays on the opposite side he squirts his goo on. Staring into space with a blank look. He comes in with a piece of tp. He gives her a kiss, laughs and off he goes. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

She usually lays on the opposite side he squirts his goo on. Staring into space with a blank look. He comes in with a piece of tp. He gives her a kiss, laughs and off he goes. 

And think about it... they have been together 10 years. It's not like they just hooked up a couple of times, they've been fucking for 10 years and with her strong libido that's like 18,000 times they have fucked, and he still can't last long enough to please his woman.  If it takes her 40 minutes, then you need to last 40 minutes. And hopefully she will have multiple orgasms. In my wife's case it takes her at least 20 minutes, but man she will then have up to 5 orgasms in less than 5 minutes. Once she starts WATCH OUT!!

• Like 1