Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #8

Noldus

Martina was laying on the bed looking at some pictures on her phone. I couldn’t make out too many of them but one was an ear with some alternate piercings in it and another was a pair of lips similar to the tattoo Holly wears…

56 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Nobody is going to put Martina in a corner...

Yep. Martina is a free spirited young woman. She’ll not be caged in.. Who knows. She may just be looking at pictures or she may be feeling a need to express herself.. Only Martina knows the answer to that...

26 minutes ago, tle said:

Yep. Martina is a free spirited young woman. She’ll not be caged in.. Who knows. She may just be looking at pictures or she may be feeling a need to express herself.. Only Martina knows the answer to that...

200.gif

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, tle said:

Nice said. It's funny that even in a fully digitized world, such behaviors have survived as they have been used for hundreds of years. Actually, in the age of apps, nose rings or haircuts should no longer be necessary to express something...how old-fashioned is that.🤣

On the other hand, this also works without a mobile phone..😉

When I look at the tattoos of the other girls and also the tattoo that Alberto has, well, it looks not really nice for me personally. But everyone has to decide that for themselves.

A better investment would be a new, bigger bed, then Alberto wouldn't have to sleep on the sofa so often. Martina seems to need a little more space in bed.🤭

Wish erverybody a beautiful and interesting weekend .

As I see that there is a lot of speculation about the ring I will shed some light on it.
I think it was on Wednesday when Martina went to the clinic to have an MRI on her head, she has been in pain since her encounter with Nelly a month ago when she fell to the ground and hit her head, to have the test done she can't wear anything metal so she chose to wear the ring as the piercing is more complicated to remove and put in.
And this is the story of the ring.

• Thanks 7

1 hour ago, omedo said:

As I see that there is a lot of speculation about the ring I will shed some light on it.
I think it was on Wednesday when Martina went to the clinic to have an MRI on her head, she has been in pain since her encounter with Nelly a month ago when she fell to the ground and hit her head, to have the test done she can't wear anything metal so she chose to wear the ring as the piercing is more complicated to remove and put in.

Thank you omedo... The ring is now gone...

1 hour ago, omedo said:

And there you go again killing people's wild imagination and nonsense with facts. How dare you, omedo.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, omedo said:

Thanks omedo, was aware of the MRI but haven't thought about this easy and logic explanation. Is anything known about the result of the MRI? 

2 hours ago, omedo said:

And to emphasis the importance of this going to the clinic after she hit her head, I was surprised to read the autopsy results of the death of Bob Saget said he had hit his head and still decided to go to bed, and he died in his sleep. How fucking tragic!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

And there you go again killing people's wild imagination and nonsense with facts. How dare you, omedo.

You are damn right, hope people accept the answer and the topic is closed. 🤗

• Like 1