Leora - Home Activities (2022) #20

38 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Leora in another 10 years of eating fast food.   fat honey boo boo GIF

No negative comments or emojis or degrading / insulting your post 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 This topic has targeted posters only , people who simply have opinions 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 But what do I know ?? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😂🤣😂 It is all BS 🙃🙃😆😆

Wait now and see the laughing emoji of masterchef in 5,4,3,2,1 😂🤣😂🤣

Hope you remain strong saying / speaking always your mind  with the necessary fun needed , something that when is done here by others it’s considered an insult or obsession or whatever 🤦‍♂️

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, tle said:

At least Leora has the cleaning skills to do that.. The girls in B4 don't even have that going for them...

Hard to argue with your point.

And, she will make a great cleaning lady for RLC when her lack of values puts her where the once lovely RLC cleaning is now. 

These (gullible selfish) women think because they are fortunate to be beautiful now that somehow that lasts for ever. No way. Tic, tic, tic...the clock of their lives ticks onward until they die old and, to them now, no longer beautiful.  Then what does a once beautiful woman do once she is no longer beautiful and was too self to have a husband and kids to love her in her old age?  They die alone. Used up and put away wet.  Memories of the lucky men that fucked them in their beautiful youth.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

No negative comments or emojis or degrading / insulting your post 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 This topic has targeted posters only , people who simply have opinions 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 But what do I know ?? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😂🤣😂 It is all BS 🙃🙃😆😆

Wait now and see the laughing emoji of masterchef in 5,4,3,2,1 😂🤣😂🤣

Hope you remain strong saying / speaking always your mind  with the necessary fun needed , something that when is done here by others it’s considered an insult or obsession or whatever 🤦‍♂️

ddhm, my friend, I know what 70+ years of watching what has happened to people I know.  When observations and consistent results of those observations validate the observations then one's opinion should be considered.

You are a relatively young man still.  Add 30 more years of harsh reality and you, I'm sure, will see the relevance of some of these harsh comments.

I wish it were not so but like's reality/s have beat me down to seen painful truths. Leora's life is destined for disaster. Her choice of course as it should be.  But one doesn't become 60 with dreams achieved living as a 20 year old hottie. Fun to watch her, but we are watching her demise.  What will this lovely, sexy woman do once she is no longer physically desirable and no longer able to make money masturbating for (mostly) older men.

Without a stable home life/family or a career she will become a cleaning lady for RLC. 

An employer asks a 45 year old Leora, by then a then an over weight faded rose, "What are your credentials for employment?"  She answers, "Well, for years I was the star employee of reallifecam Inc. and made a lot of money being naked, having my hand on my pussy and masturbating for unseen men on the web (seen forever).

The look on the potential employer...

Reality sucks.  But it is.  Today she is the queen of masturbation. Tomorrow...?  Hello?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

good Morning  

good night

great tuesday 

08/02/2022        08/February/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸👯

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg  marco 6742 howard taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 max ste

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

il y a 13 minutes, le bleu est la couleur a dit :

Tant de clairvoyants ici sachant ce que Leora va faire et regardant dans 10 à 15 ans quelle connerie totale!!!

Les insultes abondent à son sujet pour une raison quelconque tant de négativité.

Bonjour Bleu pulo guyquad Gag her

Je viens de lire d’où je suis toujours les commentaires sur léora de certaines personnes je les trouve irrespectueux immonde je ne comprends pas qu’on peut de manquer autant de respect a une personne

Bonne journée et continuer à nous donner de bonne nouvelle mais pas ce que je viens de lire de certaines personnes sur le physique de léora

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7