Leora - Home Activities (2022) #20

55 minutes ago, philo said:

I have also tried to resist another conversation about Leora's new diet, which seems to favor the American Fast Food Diet. Forum members should take a screenshot of the current body, that you so love to look at. Date the screen shot and save it on an external drive and review it in about a year.  If the diet continues, the changes in her body will astound you. 

If she gets like many US women on this diet she won't fit through her front door. 

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

If she gets like many US women on this diet she won't fit through her front door. 

Wait for the avalanche of criticism……Your remark could be classed as racist.

52 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO so you think all American's consume a fast food diet, do you?  While there are many that do, there are far more that do not.  I couldn't tell you the last time I ate fast food and when I did it was probably some type of Asian food.  As a matter of fact, my doctor has been trying for months and months to get me to eat large quantities of fast food so I can get some weight back on my frame.  You people crack me up LMAO!

I have seen Leora eating from packaging that looked like Kentucky Fried Chicken and McDonalds in the past week.  If she is eating that at home, who knows what she is eating when away since most of her meals are away.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

I have seen Leora eating from packaging that looked like Kentucky Fried Chicken and McDonalds in the past week.  If she is eating that at home, who knows what she is eating when away since most of her meals are away.

You are right about one thing...who knows, and it damn sure isn't you or I !!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Wait for the avalanche of criticism……Your remark could be classed as racist.

If my comment is considered racist, then I must be racist. Never thought I was having employed more than 5,000 people of all colors, religions and genders. Made sure all jobs were filled with the most qualified....... PERIOD. And paid everyone doing the same job the same wage. Prided myself on the Standards of Equality document I personally wrote and made sure everyone followed. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You are right about one thing...who knows, and it damn sure isn't you or I !!

HarleyFatboy

You all laugh but look at it realistically....I can almost guarantee you that Bogdan is behind this intrusion, he wants nothing more than to get back in the Villa.  He teated that place like it was his own and that was described on many occasions within the forum.  He loved flirting with the girls and watching them frolic around the pool with little to nothing on and the occasional glimpse of them in various stages of undress.  He's in a failing marriage whether he wants to believe it or not and the villa is as close to fantasy land for him that you can get.  There are too many places where he could slip off with any of the girls that are willing to have some fun with him.  The intrusion is a stunt that has obviously made a lot of you numb.  There is no doubt in my mind that the villa will once again have a male living in it and this was the way to do it so that you naive people are obviously not the wiser!!

Such a funny guy you are …You are wandering  at the whole forum accusing any tenant that walks on RLC cameras , pretending , fantasizing , imagining , dreaming that you wish things to go the way you have it in your mind and being certain what all these people do .And when it comes to Leora , you state the obvious like you should do in the rest of the apartments , “ You are right about one thing...who knows, and it damn sure isn't you or I !!“ … You are funny 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1