Leora - Home Activities (2022) #20

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

HarleyFatboy

You all laugh but look at it realistically....I can almost guarantee you that Bogdan is behind this intrusion, he wants nothing more than to get back in the Villa.  He teated that place like it was his own and that was described on many occasions within the forum.  He loved flirting with the girls and watching them frolic around the pool with little to nothing on and the occasional glimpse of them in various stages of undress.  He's in a failing marriage whether he wants to believe it or not and the villa is as close to fantasy land for him that you can get.  There are too many places where he could slip off with any of the girls that are willing to have some fun with him.  The intrusion is a stunt that has obviously made a lot of you numb.  There is no doubt in my mind that the villa will once again have a male living in it and this was the way to do it so that you naive people are obviously not the wiser!!

Such a funny guy you are …You are wandering  at the whole forum accusing any tenant that walks on RLC cameras , pretending , fantasizing , imagining , dreaming that you wish things to go the way you have it in your mind and being certain what all these people do .And when it comes to Leora , you state the obvious like you should do in the rest of the apartments , “ You are right about one thing...who knows, and it damn sure isn't you or I !!“ … You are funny 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

To quote your never ending drivel...."we (one of your favorite words...trying to speak for others) will see in time"

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

To quote your never ending drivel...."we (one of your favorite words...trying to speak for others) will see in time"

Careful here mister …. “ we “ it is a word that should never ever been addressed in this topic , some certain people get angry or insulted or annoyed 😂🤣😂🤣 , I am wandering if they come on you 😂🤣😂🤣 You haven’t even answered at the point  I was trying to make , is it you that you know what’s happening in all of the rest of the apartments according to the post I presented here and at Leora’s you claim the opposite ? 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 You can’t even justify your own posts 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

If my comment is considered racist, then I must be racist. Never thought I was having employed more than 5,000 people of all colors, religions and genders. Made sure all jobs were filled with the most qualified....... PERIOD. And paid everyone doing the same job the same wage. Prided myself on the Standards of Equality document I personally wrote and made sure everyone followed. 

Very commendable!! 

My remark was very tongue in cheek, as an indication as to how sensitive some people on the forum can be, but of course you have been a member long enough to know that.

Respect!!

11 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Very commendable!! 

My remark was very tongue in cheek, as an indication as to how sensitive some people on the forum can be, but of course you have been a member long enough to know that.

Respect!!

You are so right. In my 72 years I have not seen the craziness like we are seeing in the US. People are so super sensitive. And here in the US it can become deadly. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Careful here mister …. “ we “ it is a word that should never ever been addressed in this topic , some certain people get angry or insulted or annoyed 😂🤣😂🤣 , I am wandering if they come on you 😂🤣😂🤣 You haven’t even answered at the point  I was trying to make , is it you that you know what’s happening in all of the rest of the apartments according to the post I presented here and at Leora’s you claim the opposite ? 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 You can’t even justify your own posts 😂🤣😂🤣

I believe that would that be something similar to you reposting someone else's post of comments that were posted in a totally different thread in reference to participants of a totally different residence and were therefore not related to the topic listing of this thread just because you had noticed that the individual who you wanted to respond to had recently posted some comments in this thread. 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Nicholas said:

It is highly doubtful and quite unlikely that her bending over to get a glass bowl out of a bag or box to take and set on a kitchen counter top and then step back over to the bag or box to rearrange whatever items still remained in the bag or box was intended as any flashing. Especially considering that hardly anything was even noticeable. If that woman had even thought about flashing her friend, she could have done it while she was setting on the sofa to make certain something as such had been noticed. I doubt that was even given any thought to.

Look at the expression on Zena's face when she looked at the camera after Leora (intentionally but accidentally) flashed her ass without panties.  To the skeptics, any, repeat ANY normal moral woman would never hang her ass and pussy out to a friend (camera, thousands watching). She could have squatted at the knees. Not Leora.  Zena had a look on her face like uh-oh.  Check it out.

It was intentional and done twice.  Leora is incrementally bringing the girl along just like Malia except there is no price to pay. If she offended Malia her entire network of Russian friends and family could have found out.  In Prague with a new friend, so what.  Much easier to take a change with Zena than take a big throw away a life long important friend going over the line.

Leora is cultivating this sweetie. Leora needs the numbers $$$ and now has a liking for girls.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, philo said:

I have also tried to resist another conversation about Leora's new diet, which seems to favor the American Fast Food Diet. Forum members should take a screenshot of the current body, that you so love to look at. Date the screen shot and save it on an external drive and review it in about a year.  If the diet continues, the changes in her body will astound you. 

Don't get piss'd off at Philo he is 100% right. Worse, yes worse, she eats before bedtime. Fat city.  Stop eating 5 hours before sleep.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Made sure all jobs were filled with the most qualified....... PERIOD.

In today's woke work that is racist. Mathematics, being on time, professionalism, traditional families quality have been woke defined White supremacist. You, you, you, you...RACIST!  How dare your be 'fair' - that is racist!!!!  Repent. Sell your business to communists to ruin. Show some decency and destroy your ancestors will ya?

Now our dear sweat innocent (cough-cough) Leora is a capitalist.

39 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Look at the expression on Zen's face when she looked at the camera after Leora (intentionally but accidentally) flashed her ass without panties.  To the skeptics, any, repeat ANY normal moral woman would never hang her ass and pussy out to a friend (camera, thousands watching). She could have squatted at the knees. Not Leora.  Zena had a look on her face like uh-oh.  Check it out.

It was intentional and done twice.  Leora is incrementally bringing the girl along just like Malia except there is no price to pay. If she offended Malia her entire network of Russian friends and family could have found out.  In Prague with a new friend, so what.  Much easier to take a change with Zena than take a big throw away a life long important friend going over the line.

Leora is cultivating this sweetie. Leora needs the numbers $$$ and now has a liking for girls.

I've already seen it multiple times. Wanted to make certain I hadn't missed anything before expressing my opinon. Her friend did turn and look up at one of the cams after she had bent over to rearrange something that remained in a bag or box but, she is not used to being around cams and may have thought about them when she noticed her friend bend over while wearing a black slip.

The only thing that I observed that was intentional, was her bending over to get a glass bowl out of a bag or box and then stepping over by the kitchen counter top and setting the glass bowl on the counter top, and then stepping back over to bend over to reach down and rearrange something else that apparenty remained in the bag or box. Like I mentioned earlier, if she actually wanted to do what was claimed, she could have done so while doing nothing more than sitting on the sofa and chatting with her friend. 

• Upvote 2