Leora - Home Activities (2022) #20

16 minutes ago, cronus said:

if one does not wear underwear one can assume bending over could be considered a flash - especially this one 😉

It is highly doubtful and quite unlikely that her bending over to get a glass bowl out of a bag or box to take and set on a kitchen counter top and then step back over to the bag or box to rearrange whatever items still remained in the bag or box was intended as any flashing. Especially considering that hardly anything was even noticeable. If that woman had even thought about flashing her friend, she could have done it while she was setting on the sofa to make certain something as such had been noticed. I doubt that was even given any thought to.

• Upvote 5

I have been trying to avoid this conversation but am provoked by Leora's lights being left on:

Leora has obviously studied how to care for the citrus plant as she is attempting to provide supplemental humidity. She is aware that this is not an indoor plant.  Its natural environment is a hot humid climate. Because it is a tree and not a house plant, the missing ingredient is sun light...lots of sunlight. Because the tree is deprived of sunlight, it would struggle to survive indoors, even with great care.  The long periods of daily darkness, when Leora is away, will deprive it of even the limited artificial light it gets when she is occasionally at home and turns up the lights. The very best indoor solution would be an artificial light that closely mimics natural sunlight. The other best solution would be to leave it on the balcony in a spot with the best southern exposure. Otherwise, it is doomed.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It is highly doubtful and quite unlikely that her bending over to get a glass bowl out of a bag or box to take and set on a kitchen counter top and then step back over to the bag or box to rearrange whatever items still remained in the bag or box was intended as any flashing. Especially considering that hardly anything was even noticeable. If that woman had even thought about flashing her friend, she could have done it while she was setting on the sofa to make certain something as such had been noticed. I doubt that was even given any thought to.

ok

I have also tried to resist another conversation about Leora's new diet, which seems to favor the American Fast Food Diet. Forum members should take a screenshot of the current body, that you so love to look at. Date the screen shot and save it on an external drive and review it in about a year.  If the diet continues, the changes in her body will astound you. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I have also tried to resist another conversation about Leora's new diet, which seems to favor the American Fast Food Diet. Forum members should take a screenshot of the current body, that you so love to look at. Date the screen shot and save it on an external drive and review it in about a year.  If the diet continues, the changes in her body will astound you. 

LMAO so you think all American's consume a fast food diet, do you?  While there are many that do, there are far more that do not.  I couldn't tell you the last time I ate fast food and when I did it was probably some type of Asian food.  As a matter of fact, my doctor has been trying for months and months to get me to eat large quantities of fast food so I can get some weight back on my frame.  You people crack me up LMAO!

• Upvote 4