Leora - Home Activities (2022) #20

il y a 8 minutes, le bleu est la couleur a dit :

Bonjour Pulo et Patou espèrent que vous allez bien tous les deux.

Au bout de trois semaines déjà je reprends un peu de force je suis débranché depuis une semaine il faut que je reprenne du poids pour pouvoir sortir je trouve le temps long à être allongé toute la journée, un peu de lecture la télé et vos commentaires me distrait et ce qui me manque les cameras les vidéos de leora

Bon mardi

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

So many clairvoyants on here knowing what Leora will be doing and looking in 10 to 15 years what utter bullshit!!!

Insults abound about her for some reason so much negativity.

Yes, quite pathetic. We can criticize Leora for many things but calling her fat seems like the longest step of leg.

• Upvote 6

16 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

you're obsessed with that fucking douchebag, you can't stop talking about him. fucking hell if you fancy him just say so.

A bit hash Slipper

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

How are you Guyquad

Good Morning 

Morning Pulo. I am taking time out as i have suffered another loss, a close friend who has passed away after a fight with Parkinsons disease. As long as zena is treated well here and all the 'will they won't they' nonsense is ignored then all should be good.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, philo said:

I have been trying to avoid this conversation but am provoked by Leora's lights being left on:

Leora has obviously studied how to care for the citrus plant as she is attempting to provide supplemental humidity. She is aware that this is not an indoor plant.  Its natural environment is a hot humid climate. Because it is a tree and not a house plant, the missing ingredient is sun light...lots of sunlight. Because the tree is deprived of sunlight, it would struggle to survive indoors, even with great care.  The long periods of daily darkness, when Leora is away, will deprive it of even the limited artificial light it gets when she is occasionally at home and turns up the lights. The very best indoor solution would be an artificial light that closely mimics natural sunlight. The other best solution would be to leave it on the balcony in a spot with the best southern exposure. Otherwise, it is doomed.

sun GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Morning Pulo. I am taking time out as i have suffered another loss, a close friend who has passed away after a fight with Parkinsons disease. As long as zena is treated well here and all the 'will they won't they' nonsense is ignored then all should be good.

my feelings 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1