Leora - Home Activities (2022) #20

That bath tub bate really pressure washed the creamy yummy tasty ick outta that lovely pussy. Leora made her parents proud with that one. Cleanliness is next to godliness they say. Poor thing had no friend to flash afterward so it ruined the whole night causing her to collapse in bed.  Poor thing.

Patience Leora groupies.  She will get the new sweet Zena to do her bidding and faster than Malia.  Can't wait for the finger tasting of Zena...can you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

LEORA on a diet

44527733_026_7ed1_e989c73805c263e5c0ba72

Mark my words, in 10 years Leora, our sweet innocent sexy Leora will look like the Barcelona apartments cleaning lady - who if you take a close look was a beautiful young woman until the harsh reality of real life got in her way.

That low voiced cleaning lady was a beauty.  Take a close look at her face. She still could be.  Personal choices and discipline sets the course of events.

Leora thinks because she a hottie now it somehow perpetuates and that she will always be. No way, Jose'.  Run, Paul.  Keep Eva and run.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Mark my words, in 10 years Leora, our sweet innocent sexy Leora will look like the Barcelona apartments cleaning lady - who if you take a close look was a beautiful young woman until the harsh reality of real life got in her way.

That low voiced cleaning lady was a beauty.  Take a close look at her face. She still could be.  Personal choices and discipline sets the course of events.

Leora thinks because she a hottie now it somehow perpetuates and that she will always be. No way, Jose'.  Run, Paul.  Keep Eva and run.

I was about to say in 10 or 15 years Leora will be the RLC cleaning lady.. I think you beat me to it...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Max Ragnar said:

My second wife was a 10.  Maybe a 10.5.  Every man that saw her let her know it.  She thought a successful life wasn't enough.  Now in days she's 59 she looks run hard and put away wet. I raised our daughter who she hasn't seen in 38 years and she still (the family says) thinks it's all my fault. So goes Leora bating for easy money.  Hey, I watch and enjoy, but to her detriment.

I, me and my pretty Leora.  It won't last. Keep bating and we'll watch and you'll die alone.

• Haha 1