Leora - Home Activities (2022) #21

Pete1960

19 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

No you missed the bathroom bate as I did two nights ago 😒

It didn't look like a bate just water running on her pussy

6 hours ago, x192023 said:

Yeah, back he the day. She was absolutely stunning 😍 

gained lots of weight etc. went back looked at a vids I have when she was with Paul. Unbelievable the difference in just a couple years!

Unless she has increased her weight substantially in the last five weeks since I last saw her, then my opinion is that the Leora of 3-5 years ago was too thin and skinny compared with today.

She has put on some weight, but I believe she would be the first to admit that she is pleased with the difference in appearance…Bigger breasts being one of the advantages.

Yes her stomach has become softer but is still showing definition, her arse is a little larger but is in proportion to her breasts, and when displaying it it still looks superb.She has put a little weight on the face but that suits her also.

I think if she were self critical she would admit that the top of the legs have increased but not to an alarming level..

No! In my opinion she still looks very good, her problem is she has lost interest in displaying the body as much as she used to, which is her choice, just as it is our choice whether we watch her any longer….I made mine, and don’t regret it, although I would be back in a flash if she upped her work rate to anything reminiscent of 3-5 years past, which she won’t, so life moves on.

Good memories!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

2 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Breautiful Leora you are fine as you are ignore the old wrinkleys saying the same old shit every day about you and you do not need a man, you are not over weight, you do not have wrinkles unlike them. You must go on and do your own thing.

👌

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Unless she has increased her weight substantially in the last five weeks since I last saw her, then my opinion is that the Leora of 3-5 years ago was too thin and skinny compared with today.

She has put on some weight, but I believe she would be the first to admit that she is pleased with the difference in appearance…Bigger breasts being one of the advantages.

Yes her stomach has become softer but is still showing definition, her arse is a little larger but is in proportion to her breasts, and when displaying it it still looks superb.She has put a little weight on the face but that suits her also.

I think if she were self critical she would admit that the top of the legs have increased but not to an alarming level..

No! In my opinion she still looks very good, her problem is she has lost interest in displaying the body as much as she used to, which is her choice, just as it is our choice whether we watch her any longer….I made mine, and don’t regret it, although I would be back in a flash if she upped her work rate to anything reminiscent of 3-5 years past, which she won’t, so life moves on.

Good memories!

👌

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Good memories!

👍

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Good memories!

Physically she hasn't changed that much and her body is certainly not the real problem...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Well, I see it as like a business, one must constantly evolve, look for innovation or target a niche area, if one relies on the same old thing, it begins to stagnate & that is what is happening with Leora.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3