Leora - Home Activities (2022) #21

Pete1960

5 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

✔️

5 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

✔️

Can you please explain how the official site gives the wrong information ? I am trying to figure out your and ✔️ … I have to admit , I am always impressed  with your  knowledge for a variety of things , mostly the ones concerning Leora’s life ( which I guess you know from her contacts to the people she speaks on the phone and she reveals the info ) or you are living there and know how the city operates or of course Leora contacts you personally and she gives you directly all the information . Whatever .. I see that no one questions you here , so , you are kind of special 👏👏✔️✔️

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Can you please explain how the official site gives the wrong information ? I am trying to figure out your and ✔️ … I have to admit , I am always impressed  with your  knowledge for a variety of things , mostly the ones concerning Leora’s life ( which I guess you know from her contacts to the people she speaks on the phone and she reveals the info ) or you are living there and know how the city operates or of course Leora contacts you personally and she gives you directly all the information . Whatever .. I see that no one questions you here , so , you are kind of special 👏👏✔️✔️

leora doesn't work/study anywhere on that map, also salons have different times from small shops. Most of them close  between 8-9pm. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

39 minutes ago, The Earl said:

Criticizing someone is fine as long as it's appropriate and fair. Calling a pretty woman fat and disrespectful is inappropriate I think.

Leora knows exactly what is going on in the forum and what is written here in the forum. Everyone should know that before they say any nonsense. When the criticism decreases, Leora will definitely appreciate it and then also return to its former glory.....

I don’t honestly think she will ever return to her former glory…Why would she, she is doing as little as possible by all accounts and getting away with it.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Like I said, any personal attack regarding her physical appearance should be discouraged.

As for everything else, as long as it is respectful then what’s the problem?                                                                                          Some forum members are hyper sensitive regarding Leora, and the smallest negative comment truthful or not brings them out beating their chest to defend her no matter what…Pitiful reactions from people who have in the past either criticised her themselves, or been part of a systematic mob who have hounded people of the forum for having a different point of view.

Yes.  I think she's still a magnificent woman to look at. It will not last. I'm not knocking her appearance but am warning her, hope she reads this, that no one can eat before bed and not gain a quick amount of weight. They say 5 hours before bed should be you last food. Afterwards it is going to be fat and poor sleep.

40 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

leora doesn't work/study anywhere on that map, also salons have different times from small shops. Most of them close  between 8-9pm. 

This is the general Prague rules and I don’t know how you come to conclude that the official site is referring only to  the map locations .Anyway , you gave an explanation , fair enough .