Masha - 2022 #4

Noldus

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

What I was saying about Elvis ?? 😂 Sex break was needed I guess ..😉

I hope Masha made a deal with this Elvis??: we only fuck if you stay away from my cats.
was a topic again and again in discussions with visitors this week.
She must think she owes him for helping her with her depression.
So it remains to be seen what is important to Masha, the welfare of the cats or fucking Elvis, both at the same time will probably not be possible.

5 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I hope Masha made a deal with this Elvis??: we only fuck if you stay away from my cats.
was a topic again and again in discussions with visitors this week.
She must think she owes him for helping her with her depression.
So it remains to be seen what is important to Masha, the welfare of the cats or fucking Elvis, both at the same time will probably not be possible.

Maybe one week  by herself made her reevaluate the things and she maybe thinks she can work this out , except if it is a sex break weekend . I think that if she wants , both a whatever kind of relationship with Elvis and the cats can happen , it just needs that she sees this as a possibility and dedicate time on it , other  than that , I agree , it isn’t going to work .

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe one week  by herself made her reevaluate the things and she maybe thinks she can work this out , except if it is a sex break weekend . I think that if she wants , both a whatever kind of relationship with Elvis and the cats can happen , it just needs that she sees this as a possibility and dedicate time on it , other  than that , I agree , it isn’t going to work .

Well, Elvis is a smart guy too, but he just has this disturbed behavior towards the cats and that's the point Masha has to pay attention to, she has to be consistent and say what the rules are in this apartment.
She has the sign over the kitchen table. where it says: whoever is not accepted by my cats will be thrown out. or something similar.
and I hope that applies to Elvis too.
So if he wants to stay, he should play by the rules.