Masha - 2022 #4

Noldus

Eva has always been a gem. And I held out so long for the hope that she would visit again even if she only stayed for a few days. I don't care if she gets naked or not or has sex or not. It's just great to see her again.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Eva has always been a gem. And I held out so long for the hope that she would visit again even if she only stayed for a few days. I don't care if she gets naked or not or has sex or not. It's just great to see her again.

Well said...exactly how I feel.

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

This is an audition

Hi Max, Well, I don't think Eva would ever be required to audition for RLC... she's already at the very top of the RLC food-chain. In my opinion, she's in the top 3-4 women ever to grace the RLC cameras. Did you ever see her during the Russian golden years? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Eva and Sam apartment was really one of the best I have ever seen on RLC.

1 hour ago, DWI said:

Hi Benny,

If Eva ever came back to RLC, subscriptions would skyrocket. But alas, she's got a great career now so that won't happen. But, I just love listening to her voice even if I have no idea what she is saying. When she had the Russian apartment with Sam,she was so incredibly sensual and sexy, we didn't need to understand her. She represents everything RLC desperately needs now on its site. What a lost treasure.

Eva is the best represents for a completely different level of quality that RLC once had. It's her and Annable that I probably missed the most in the cast after the elimination of all the russian apartments. It would be perfect if she could find her way back into the project (with her new boyfriend).

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have said it many times , once more isn’t bad ….Things like this , long time fan favorite tenants ..” Only at Masha’s “ 😎👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Lots of fun right ddhm. What a great surprise and you're right...maybe only Masha could pull THIS off! What a gal.

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Eva and Sam apartment was really one of the best I have ever seen on RLC.

Eva is the best represents for a completely different level of quality that RLC once had. It's her and Annable that I probably missed the most in the cast. It would be perfect if she could find her way back into the project (maybe with her new boyfriend).

Kirsty returned but in a different RLC project concept and you didn’t like it . What if Eva was returning as COV in Barcelona for example ? Would this make you think differently of your not approving concept of COV/GOV being not locals ? Because , if I interpret things correctly , you wouldn’t like to see Eva and boyfriend appearing together anywhere as COV .