Masha - 2022 #4

Noldus

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Masha must have had a boring day.  She's in bed sleeping and it's not even midnight.

rather the opposite...many conversations today.
sometimes a lot of emotion, but also good things

On 3/6/2022 at 3:42 AM, rado07 said:

Masha is still upset about Elvis' handling of the cats
So that's definitely going to be an issue when Elvis comes back.
but her gay friend in Berlin is still in the running....

Elvis is a wierd creep. He is plain out cruel towards the cats. He won't change just because she brings it up. It's like he likes it. There is something seriously off with him. It's also creepy how he masturbates right against Masha while she is sleeping. I don't like him at all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 3/6/2022 at 4:01 AM, ddhm said:

I forgot about this one .. I can tell , she was really happy and calmed with that one around ..also with Hedi , she really enjoyed his peaceful approach ..

I'm just waiting for Masha to realize the obvious. She has a guy that is in love with her right in front of her nose, she just hasn't figured it out yet.
Masha + Alessandro = true. 
😉

51 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I'm just waiting for Masha to realize the obvious. She has a guy that is in love with her right in front of her nose, she just hasn't figured it out yet.
😉

a very good friendship, Alessandro saved Masha several times from great distress.
but there is also a red line for Masha,
the transgression costs the friendship with Dina,
I think Dina still hasn't gotten over the breakup with Alessandro. From various conversations I gather that this platonic friendship with Alessandro is also problematic in Dina's eyes.
It's a tightrope walk for Masha, she wants to keep them both as friends.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ed2 said:

😉

I think the past with him and Dina , one of her best  friends if not the best , it prevents from anything emotional between the two .I think Alessandro and Dina has been really  genuine and it was a break up only because Dina moved in Prague .

Edit ; Ups , didn’t see that good friend Rado had made also the same observation providing further details 😬

5 hours ago, SONBAHAR said:

It would be nice if Dick came and lived with Masha. The apartment would increase the number of spectators.

In general , if both Dick and Jane appeared would have been a success .

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rado07 said:

a very good friendship, Alessandro saved Masha several times from great distress.
but there is also a red line for Masha,
the transgression costs the friendship with Dina,
I think Dina still hasn't gotten over the breakup with Alessandro. From various conversations I gather that this platonic friendship with Alessandro is also problematic in Dina's eyes.
It's a tightrope walk for Masha, she wants to keep them both as friends.

I originally misread that...I thought you said ''Alessandro shaved Masha several times''...Now that is what I'd call  good friendship...😏

😺"Cat News"😽
Fasol managed to sleep in Masha's bed that night, he was denied that for a long time, but the mistrust is still there. Fasol has to keep a close eye on where Menta is and whether there is a dispute about this place.
If things continue like this, the old harmony will soon be restored and Fasol can peacefully celebrate his 10th birthday in two weeks. 😇