Masha - 2022 #4

Noldus

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

The wedding ring is put on the right hand in their culture

But I heard they wear their engagement ring on the left hand. Is this correct Moos? That is a sizeable ring she has on the left hand. I saw it when she got out of the tub.

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And it looks like some hair on her pussy too. Recall she grew it long one time but eventually shaved it. I don't think Sam liked it. Sam, what a fucking idiot. 

You're right about both things. Actually I liked her pubic hairand she did show it for a few years. I guess its not as fashionable now. As far as Sam goes, well, like most, I have no idea what happened between him and Eva, but at the very least, he was the big loser.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Many of us get tired of the shows as well, but what do you want them to do 24/7/365? They can't fuck all the time. Look at how Kristy has tried to entertain us, but many don't like it.

Well, maybe for a change there should give a real party with guys in which the girls actually have an interest. Real relationships, and thus an insight into real life, is what makes the difference between Kristy in Russia and Kirsty in the GOV bullshit shows. The saddest thing is when RLC puts adult hetero girls in double rooms. That's just stupid.

No, RLC must enable situations in which residents do what they would do without cameras. The money should not be paid to give these GOV bullshit shows, but for the residents to give a glimpse into thier private life. If RLC can find people who are naturally exciting (like for example Eva), then it's the perfect combination. The goal are real people with real emotions and not clowns like the GOV bullshit show girls.

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

But I heard they wear their engagement ring on the left hand. Is this correct Moos? That is a sizeable ring she has on the left hand. I saw it when she got out of the tub.

i don't think so because she has that ring on this hand since she was on RLC some years ago 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, DWI said:

Hi Max, Well, I don't think Eva would ever be required to audition for RLC... she's already at the very top of the RLC food-chain. In my opinion, she's in the top 3-4 women ever to grace the RLC cameras. Did you ever see her during the Russian golden years? 

Yes...and its an audition

5 minutes ago, van the man said:

I could sit and watch Eva all night. Her expressive eyes and beautiful face makes me weak in the knees!!!!

Seductive as hell right. I'm not sure I could watch her all night...at some point cardiac arrest might occur. And when she got warmed up in the old days, watch out! Just impossible to not watch her. You're so right about those eyes...the eyes of a siren.

• Like 1

I kind of agree that it is somewhat an audition. It is, however, not to determine the value of Eva, but whether her reception is agreeable to current viewers. This forum has changed an awful lot since Eva was last here. There are lots of new people. And, there are even people who were here during her last visit to Masha, but who have gone senile. Can you believe that one of them just denied what happened between Eva and Sasha? 

• Upvote 1