Noldus

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

or Masha
where will she sleep today,
Does she go to Elvis's apartment or on the sofa 😏

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

I think she'll sleep with Eva and the guy 😉 

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

yes, yes, it's just such a thing with wishes, some come true and others.....sometimes not...😉

That would be the perfect ending even nothing was happening but ..imagine the new most probably COV to start with such a BANG 😁😋😋

Bottom line , the return of Eva it is for the majority a more than welcome gesture by RLC , I think the addition of the new couple in Prague who are amazing so far plus some changes that are expected and have been delayed due to the war most probably , show a dynamic for RLC once again ..I still can’t decide if the removal  as it seems of Kitty is a good thing in the long term but thinking as moving on with her life , this incident today should mark the once and for all ending with RLC .

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Yes...and its an audition

1 hour ago, philo said:

I kind of agree that it is somewhat an audition. It is, however, not to determine the value of Eva, but whether her reception is agreeable to current viewers. This forum has changed an awful lot since Eva was last here. There are lots of new people. And, there are even people who were here during her last visit to Masha, but who have gone senile. Can you believe that one of them just denied what happened between Eva and Sasha? 

There are currently 5 couples in the couples apartments and none of them auditioned, and except for Gyana, none of them even appeared in other apartments as guests before they became tenants.  Katie and Adam have only just joined, so you can't even try to argue a change in their recruitment since a few years ago.  Cleopatra, Esmi, Zabava, and Marlene are new girls in the Girls on Vacation apartments, no auditions for any of them and no previous appearances as guests.  And looking through the tenant list, I can't see a single person that auditioned to be a tenant, yet somehow you think that Eva, who was a tenant for two years and very popular, needs to audition if she wants to rejoin RLC.

As for gauging reception for her return:  Beatrice was last a tenant of RLC three years ago, Kristy and Alana two years ago, Karol three years ago, Kylie and Rus two years ago, and none of them auditioned for their return to the project in order to gauge reception, and I don't think RLC cares about opinions in this forum.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, philo said:

Everyone is focused on Eva's boyfriend. I however, am waiting to see Masha eat her out. Very few people come into Masha's apartment without her getting a taste. So far, the only women that Masha has let escape are her housekeeper and her massage therapist.

It seems to me that everyone is focused on Eva.

And others that have escaped from Masha's apartment without her getting a taste, include Eva, Babi, Piper and Taylor*, Ulyana, Olivia, Holly, Tereza, Hanna, several of Masha's hairdresser's friends, Dina, and several other of Masha's friends.

* Masha got a taste in B2, not her own apartment

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

It seems to me that everyone is focused on Eva.

And others that have escaped from Masha's apartment without her getting a taste, include Eva, Babi, Piper and Taylor*, Ulyana, Olivia, Holly, Tereza, Hanna, several of Masha's hairdresser's friends, Dina, and several other of Masha's friends.

* Masha got a taste in B2, not her own apartment

And then he wonders why nobody takes him seriously. He legit sees only what he wants to see.

4 hours ago, rado07 said:

they talk about how to get a residence permit in Italy.
So it's entirely possible that Eva might not go back to Russia.

Its difficult to get back to Russia.  There are 6500 Russians in Thailand with no money and no flights.  I  know that the border with Finland is open, because Russians are leaving that way.  I assume one could return to Russia the same way.  otherwise, I think you have to fly to the UAE.

5 minutes ago, moules said:

Its difficult to get back to Russia.  There are 6500 Russians in Thailand with no money and no flights.  I  know that the border with Finland is open, because Russians are leaving that way.  I assume one could return to Russia the same way.  otherwise, I think you have to fly to the UAE.

Turkey is still possible. Certain Russian credit cards still work there.
but not in the EU

The way Eva is sleeping now reminds me of the last time she visited with her boyfriend at the time when Dick and Jane were there. Eva was sleeping on the couch in her underwear and Dick came out for a smoke and caught a good glimpse of Eva's ass.