Masha - 2022 #4

Noldus

3 minutes ago, philo said:

I kind of agree that it is somewhat an audition. It is, however, not to determine the value of Eva, but whether her reception is agreeable to current viewers. This forum has changed an awful lot since Eva was last here. There are lots of new people. And, there are even people who were here during her last visit to Masha, but who have gone senile. Can you believe that one of them just denied what happened between Eva and Sasha? 

Sure Sasha and Eva had a strong connection they had to pull them away from each other.  Sasha just had a way with women.

If Eva is given an apartment, she. could rival everyone other than Masha in less than a year. She could never catch up with Masha quantitatively, but she could give her a run qualitatively given the right situation.

20 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Well, maybe for a change there should give a real party with guys in which the girls actually have an interest. Real relationships, and thus an insight into real life, is what makes the difference between Kristy in Russia and Kirsty in the GOV bullshit shows. The saddest thing is when RLC puts adult hetero girls in double rooms. That's just stupid.

No, RLC must enable situations in which residents do what they would do without cameras. The money should not be paid to give these GOV bullshit shows, but for the residents to give a glimpse into thier private life. If RLC can find people who are naturally exciting (like for example Eva), then it's the perfect combination. The goal are real people with real emotions and not clowns like the GOV bullshit show girls.

Is there any chance that you might be planning a vacation in Ukraine?

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Well, maybe for a change there should give a real party with guys in which the girls actually have an interest. Real relationships, and thus an insight into real life, is what makes the difference between Kristy in Russia and Kirsty in the GOV bullshit shows. The saddest thing is when RLC puts adult hetero girls in double rooms. That's just stupid.

No, RLC must enable situations in which residents do what they would do without cameras. The money should not be paid to give these GOV bullshit shows, but for the residents to give a glimpse into thier private life. If RLC can find people who are naturally exciting (like for example Eva), then it's the perfect combination. The goal are real people with real emotions and not clowns like the GOV bullshit show girls.

I totally agree Alladino. After seeing Eva again, it reminded me of how natural and real both her daily life and sexual escapades were. She always came across as the real deal. I never, ever thought she was putting on a bullshit show like most RLC women do now. Her sensuality was addicting and her sexual adventures,whether  hetero, FFM, or lesbian, were just a real treat. I really misss her and I thank Masha for letting all of us get another glimpse of one of RLC's best ever. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

Sure Sasha and Eva had a strong connection they had to pull them away from each other.  Sasha just had a way with women.

Thank God someone remembers. LOL Eva also had a way with women (and men). I don't have an accurate count but I recall seeing Eva do about four guys and about three women.

Everyone is focused on Eva's boyfriend. I however, am waiting to see Masha eat her out. Very few people come into Masha's apartment without her getting a taste. So far, the only women that Masha has let escape are her housekeeper and her massage therapist.