Masha - 2022 #4

Noldus

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

hehe

Cam 5, 9-12 UM from 0842
All cams from 1520

It happened to watch live the older guy who got undressed to get the message , he was speaking Russian .. I even believed he will go “ full Monty “ 😂🤣

With the constant presence of Elvis, Masha's eating habits have also changed.
I can remember a time when every gram was counted and it was a strict diet.
Elvis cooks a lot every day, but apparently only knows pasta.
Masha eats well, what about her figure. 🍝😇

and again dispute about Fasol......
and exhortation to Elvis to treat Fasol with respect.
As a former boss in the apartment, the cat Fasol has moved all the way down in the hierarchy. When Elvis is there, he sits in a corner or flees under the desk.
If Elvis wants to stay, he needs to work on his attitude towards the cats.

4 hours ago, rado07 said:

With the constant presence of Elvis, Masha's eating habits have also changed.
I can remember a time when every gram was counted and it was a strict diet.
Elvis cooks a lot every day, but apparently only knows pasta.
Masha eats well, what about her figure. 🍝😇

3 hours ago, rado07 said:

and again dispute about Fasol......
and exhortation to Elvis to treat Fasol with respect.
As a former boss in the apartment, the cat Fasol has moved all the way down in the hierarchy. When Elvis is there, he sits in a corner or flees under the desk.
If Elvis wants to stay, he needs to work on his attitude towards the cats.

I think the problem comes that she stopped her yoga thing and she has surrendered to a more “ whatever “ life than the strict discipline and program she used to have . It can be part of getting older and not having the same “ appetite “ , it might be a fact that she simply wants to let loose of rules .. usually , when people are single , they take care more of themselves because they want to be seen , get the attention .. when there’s a person in someone’s life , we get distracted , there’s someone next to us so actually it isn’t such of importance .. in any case , Masha is also getting older now , the body changes normally as the time is making itself present on her .. About the cats , I can’t have an opinion as it is always difficult with them , they aren’t dogs and they are tricky .. let’s see how it goes .