Masha - 2022 #4

Noldus

Masha tense and angry
She probably had the wrong investment strategy and lost money in the stock market. she had misjudged the crisis.
then Elvis with "good advice", "I foresaw it", etc.
elvis as a know-it-all make Masha even angrier. 😬

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

Masha tense and angry
She probably had the wrong investment strategy and lost money in the stock market. she had misjudged the crisis.
then Elvis with "good advice", "I foresaw it", etc.
elvis as a know-it-all make Masha even angrier. 😬

Stock Markets are not going to see very many good days ahead for a bit. 

• Haha 2

I watched Masha swallow a load of cum from her BF today. It was a small amount compared to some of the other loads she has swallowed but she acted like it was a major load. Not sure if it was for the cameras or to have her BF think this is the first time she has swallowed a load. 

I actually thought Elvis had changed his behavior towards the cats because of Masha's admonition.
but no... He forces the white cat into the water, although she doesn't want to. He holds the cat by the neck, although this can cause serious injury in adult cats. Fasol flees from him when he can. the white cat is a toy for him, like i said before..
People who have cats can see something is wrong here.
Masha probably knows it too, but doesn't do anything.
seeing how the animals are doing was actually the only reason to look into this apartment from time to time.
it's not fun to watch anymore...😿☹️

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

Masha/Elvis: Discussion about cat
it was to be feared that Fasol would protest in his own way,
Pissing under the desk...if nothing changes, it will be difficult to keep the cats in the apartment 😕

I can’t understand that Masha is allowing this problem getting bigger and bigger and not ending it with a serious discussion to Elvis , it is like also she doesn’t know how to handle the situation or not knowing her cats .. the cats have been for a long period the only company for Masha and the ones that kept her strong and brave at sad times , I hope in a good development with this situation . 

• Upvote 2

I don't like to write about it because it only leaves a bad picture of the apartment.
but maybe there is a chance that the comment will somehow get into the apartment.
The occasion is another bullying attack by Elvis on the cat Fasol last night. Masha sleeps in the bedroom, so she didn't notice anything about this action.
(drives him out of his sleeping place, chases him through the apartment, throws objects and forces him into a corner where he can no longer escape, loud screams from both animals......)
Fasol lives under constant stress when Elvis is around.
Masha should seriously think about finding another home for Fasol. the animal was a loyal companion for many years and simply didn't deserve to have to spend the last years of its life under such circumstances.
it's sad but it had to be said.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I don't like to write about it because it only leaves a bad picture of the apartment.
but maybe there is a chance that the comment will somehow get into the apartment.
The occasion is another bullying attack by Elvis on the cat Fasol last night. Masha sleeps in the bedroom, so she didn't notice anything about this action.
(drives him out of his sleeping place, chases him through the apartment, throws objects and forces him into a corner where he can no longer escape, loud screams from both animals......)
Masha should seriously think about finding another home for Fasol. the animal was a loyal companion for many years and simply didn't deserve to have to spend the last years of its life under such circumstances.

Better still, find another home for Elvis...I fucking hate any sort of animal cruelty with a passion 😡

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

Get rid of Elvis. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3