Masha - 2022 #4

Noldus

Il y a 1 heure, StnCld316 a dit :

Débarrassez-vous d'Elvis. 

Il y a 3 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

Mieux encore, trouve une autre maison pour Elvis... Je déteste toute sorte de cruauté envers les animaux avec passion😡

La solution et simple tiré lui la queue.

You have to shoot his dick he won't do it again

Thanks to everyone who made it possible.
somehow our message got through to the apartment.
Masha now knows what is happening behind her back and why the cat Fasol is suddenly showing such aggressive and unfriendly behavior.
I think she will sort things out for the benefit of the cats.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Thanks to everyone who made it possible.
somehow our message got through to the apartment.
Masha now knows what is happening behind her back and why the cat Fasol is suddenly showing such aggressive and unfriendly behavior.
I think she will sort things out for the benefit of the cats.

👍
She should kick his sorry arse out...

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

Masha videocall with Sophia I believe ..

It's not going to be easy for Masha yet, she was isolated from her friends and family who are in Russia due to covid restrictions
Now it is certain that she will not be able to see them again if she stays in Italy because in my opinion the Russians will have a lot of trouble getting out of their country in the coming weeks, months or even years.

That's not going to fix her depression issues.

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

It's not going to be easy for Masha yet, she was isolated from her friends and family who are in Russia due to covid restrictions
Now it is certain that she will not be able to see them again if she stays in Italy because in my opinion the Russians will have a lot of trouble getting out of their country in the coming weeks, months or even years.

That's not going to fix her depression issues.

As soon as this thing is over ( hopefully ) it is of no interest for anyone that current measures stay active . As soon as any kind of normality returns  , things will get back to normal . It all looks “ black “ now but I don’t think it will take much time when peace is achieved for a gradual return to a more daily routine normality .

Apparently , in 6-8 months from now , few will remember that millions had to flee their homes and seek for shelter in other countries . It is exactly what Greece faced with Syrian refugees and we opened dozens of hospitality centers . Doctors , professors , teachers and so many well respected people in all fields of social life and they had to live in tents . I wish for no one to witness this tragedy 😔

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

As soon as this thing is over ( hopefully ) it is of no interest for anyone that current measures stay active . As soon as any kind of normality returns  , things will get back to normal . It all looks “ black “ now but I don’t think it will take much time when peace is achieved for a gradual return to a more daily routine normality .

Unfortunately, I'm less optimistic about that.
There are too many influential people fueling this conflict and willingly prolonging it. in the west a hysteria against everything Russian begins. Town partnerships are dissolved. ties to civil society are severed. 10 days and already the Russians living in the west are sidelined.
Masha had holiday plans for Poland, now she is thinking about which countries I can travel to, where Russians are welcome.
My impression beforehand that Masha's contacts with the former Russian RLC participants have diminished. only Sophia, who still calls regularly.
The connection to Eva also seems to have somehow fallen asleep.
Eva, who now has a degree in psychology, would of course be an ideal person to talk to.
Eva's last message came from Turkey, where she is currently visiting Istanbul. her first trip outside of russia in a very long time.
the route via Turkey is therefore still possible for Russians. However, traveling from Turkey to the EU is problematic, since most Russian bank cards are no longer accepted in the EU.

But you're right, one should never give up hope. ☮️

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

Unfortunately, I'm less optimistic about that.
There are too many influential people fueling this conflict and willingly prolonging it. in the west a hysteria against everything Russian begins. Town partnerships are dissolved. ties to civil society are severed. 10 days and already the Russians living in the west are sidelined.
Masha had holiday plans for Poland, now she is thinking about which countries I can travel to, where Russians are welcome.
My impression beforehand that Masha's contacts with the former Russian RLC participants have diminished. only Sophia, who still calls regularly.
The connection to Eva also seems to have somehow fallen asleep.
Eva, who now has a degree in psychology, would of course be an ideal person to talk to.
Eva's last message came from Turkey, where she is currently visiting Istanbul. her first trip outside of russia in a very long time.
the route via Turkey is therefore still possible for Russians. However, traveling from Turkey to the EU is problematic, since most Russian bank cards are no longer accepted in the EU.

But you're right, one should never give up hope. ☮️

It’s in my nature to face things and think the positive way . My whatever life experience tells me that people just want a life that not many things are in their head , they already have a lot of troubles in other their daily routines and they simply don’t want to allow things that are above their power let’s say . People forget easy , especially when things stay away from their door . 

It is the era of social media and what is “ trending “ , look for example , who is saying or writing about anything major concerning the virus for example ? Still , daily in the world they die from it , but people are tired . The more this continues and stays within the borders of these two countries , the less people will want to hear bad news or analysis and so on . That’s how I see it . As for any Russians or Ukrainians , they are human beings like us and whatever beliefs they have , I can never imagine “ brain healthy “ people wanting anything with all of this . And Masha can always take the place and fly here 😂 , it is just 70 minutes away 😁

• Upvote 1

Il y a 2 heures, StnCld316 a dit :

Topics can now go back to 30 Pages.

Thanks

Will Noldus be able to cope with having to wait another 8 or 9 pages before opening up a new thread too early?

Kermit The Frog Reaction GIF

• Haha 1