Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #9

Pete1960

10 hours ago, yelt said:

Does anyone know why during sex Alberto started pulling out of Martina to finish himself? Thought she went off the pill and the reason this occurs but someone on the forum mentioned she is still taking birth control or morning after?  

could this be because shes going to meet someone he/female and she doesnt want his jizz falling from her 

just so people know I wasn't criticising Martina for they way she runs her life that's entirely her business if she wants that's fine after all guys do it all the time they then like to brag about it, and I cant say I was surprised to get the usual critics from the Martina protectors jeez its like going toe to toe with her bodyguards ffs lighten up these people are put on CC to entertain and not fall in love with and definitely not get obsessed with so to those bodyguards lighten up your a bit harse to other posters there's no need so chill those same people really don't like when a newbie has there say, they're as welcome as boil an there arse 

• Like 1

Currently you are doing the same that you critisize some of us only difference is that some words you use are bit more vulgar. But feel free to continue like that since I will also continue. Free forum..free content...👍

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

No one here is an expert.  We all express our opinions based on what we see on cam and what our beloved translators share with us.

Speaking for myself, I am firm in my convictions but I have always said I could be wrong.

But when those of you reject the speculations of Yelt, Girlsfun, me, and others with such firm conviction and really a sense of arrogance … who’s acting like an “expert” now?

You “experts” may reject our speculations, but no one has come up with a good explanation around Martina’s all-nighters except “nothing to see here … she just likes to dance and have fun and she is true to Alberto”.  I don’t buy it.  But it could be the correct assessment.

Hello Jen,

I got your message. 

So you say we are arrogant, be free to believe that.  But what are people who answer with "have a screw loose"  or other words ?

Apparently the level of humor isn't as high as some here always emphasize. It seems that the fun here is to write the most abstruse and hurtful comments about the actors. 

Great go ahead, everyone is allowed to make a fool of themselves here, including me.

But I personaly would rather like to understand why the actors behave the way they do.

But everybody is free to do whatever she/he wants. 😉

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Currently you are doing the same that you critisize some of us only difference is that some words you use are bit more vulgar. But feel free to continue like that since I will also continue. Free forum..free content...👍

well you should remember that statement when other people mention your beloved Martina in a way that you don't like, free forum..free content people are allowed an opinion 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Adalbert said:

But I personaly would rather like to understand why the actors behave the way they do.

Yes this is why I am here too.

7 hours ago, Adalbert said:

It seems that the fun here is to write the most abstruse and hurtful comments about the actors. 

I totally agree we should never be hurtful.  Like “slot” … I am not sure what “abstruse” means.  Note to self to look this up.

But the issue we have is we disagree on what is hurtful.  Believing Martina is out having fun and having sex is not hurtful.  Some of us including me is happy for her.  She is a very sexual person and I love seeing her be open and free with her sexuality.  To me it is not hurtful to think of her as a slut when she is out on the weekends.  Is this hurtful to Alberto?  Maybe but who’s fault is that if in fact that is happening?  Recall she even refers to herself as a slut at times when she says “make me your puta”.  It’s really difficult for me to see anything anyone has said about Martina as being hurtful.  She is clearly one of the most loved RLC cast members.

So some of us have these feelings and beliefs about Martina that may or may not be true.  But it seems like the only people we hurt are those that want to view her as perhaps their own girlfriend/lover and they can’t fathom their girl behaving like this.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Adalbert said:

LMAO 🤣🤣 funny that you still watch these people and also give comments about them in the forum, if they are so ridiculous, seems like you can't get off this drug, like many of us.🤣

Unfortunately for you and sad to report, I haven't watched RLC in many years.  I do have the right to voice an opinion just as you have whether I watch RLC or not.  I'm here due to the fact that my life took a big change when my wife left this world and because of a health issue.  I'm not here to make you or anyone else happy or sad, I'm here to comment on what I know and hear and sometimes see due to the generosity of some CC members.  All is not blind!!

33 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Unfortunately for you and sad to report, I haven't watched RLC in many years.  I do have the right to voice an opinion just as you have whether I watch RLC or not.  I'm here due to the fact that my life took a big change when my wife left this world and because of a health issue.  I'm not here to make you or anyone else happy or sad, I'm here to comment on what I know and hear and sometimes see due to the generosity of some CC members.  All is not blind!!

Well fine I'm also watching RLC from nearly the beginning. Randomly  but since some years a bit more intensive.  I'm really sorry your wife passed away. I can tell you that you were for some time on my ignore list but since some time not any longer due to the fact that the content of your posts has changed. I don't mind that we might have a different understanding of fun and humor makes it more interesting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1