Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #9

Pete1960

3 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Martina has been home for the past half hour.  She is not fucking your imaginary man tonight.  She is on the balcony talking to her girlfriends as she usually does.  But you can fantasize all you want.  She will sleep in her bed with Alberto tonight as always.

2:50PM in bed.  Earlier than usual for a Friday night.

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Why do you think Martina is so special in your eyes?  Personally, I think she's a bitch!

Who likes a good girls? All men want to have a bit bitchy girl....🤣 So she is perfekt for us here...

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi girl, I missed all this thing between Nellie and Martina. It sounds like it was really sexy! Why did it end, ? Or did it end? So you think they really had the start of a loving relationship? Oh, how did I miss this!!?

Startet autumn 2020, high time spring, summer 2021 and ended autum 2021 ( in front of cameras). Since then we only know from some more or less "pleasant" meetings. 😉 But you can find a lot of films in net.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Deepdave said:

2:50PM in bed.  Earlier than usual for a Friday night.

Yes and not drunk. So she might can enjoy some daylight today. Unfortunately the wether forecast shows some rain. Wish all beatuful relaxing weekend.🤗

• Like 1

5 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

Alberto kitting up for a long cycle, lets see if theres any activity within the flat today ?

I love your picture, you really has done something special to put that picture.

To look at it, it express so much good. Did I say, I love it ? 😄

For Alberto: long bike run, shower, 'short' fuck with Martina, smartphone game and let Martina go to party 'to exchange fluids' with other all night long and put martina to bed in the morning because she is drunk and stone and physically tired of you know what. At least, she do not do the extreme like Masha...

A long and winding road...(like the song by McCartney).

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

I love your picture, you really has done something special to put that picture.

To look at it, it express so much good. Did I say, I love it ? 😄

For Alberto: long bike run, shower, 'short' fuck with Martina, smartphone game and let Martina go to party 'to exchange fluids' with other all night long and put martina to bed in the morning because she is drunk and stone and physically tired of you know what. At least, she do not do the extreme like Masha...

A long and winding road...(like the song by McCartney).

How do you know?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

How long have you been a subscriber.  Martina and Nelly started over a year ago.  I think on New Year's perhaps 2021?  I joined shortly thereafter ... when their relationship was hot and heavy.

Hi Jen, been on CC for 4 or so years. Havnt had a sub on rlc 3 years or so until recently. I saw all the chatter about Nellie and Martina but never saw any of it. So it's really up in the air between those 2 now I guess. How's everything with you, hope all is well! I'm heading out skiing today at one of our crappy ski resorts here in PA with some friends. Have a great day!

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Startet autumn 2020, high time spring, summer 2021 and ended autum 2021 ( in front of cameras). Since then we only know from some more or less "pleasant" meetings. 😉 But you can find a lot of films in net.

Thx for the info! I'll be checki it out. Was there a fight between them? You said on camera?

On 2/18/2022 at 3:58 PM, Adalbert said:

Everybody sees what she/he wants to see even when the quality of the cameras are not the best. Our brain helps us here...😂

And some can hear and see things where theyre no cams or mics.

• Like 1