Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #9

Pete1960

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Not near as annoying as you protectors of all things Martina!  I think @girlsfun2 has just as much validity in what she says, as any of you others.  You don't know what Martina get's up too when she's out for hours at night and comes home in the morning hours and neither does @girlsfun2 but I'm sure she's more right than any of the crap you and others come up with.

So whatever ....🤷‍♂️😂

9 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

I still say she like a one night stand when she's out, I'm basing this that she's a very highly sext person and definitely needs more than Alberto is able to give her, I think when she's out she wouldn't mind if it was in someone else's bed or up against a wall or even in a parking lot (if true) she needs sex and Alberto isn't filling those needs when they're having sex she puts his hand on her breast he gives it about 15 seconds of attention then forgets about it she loves to get fingered but he'd rather finger her ass in my opinion he's a lazy lover and I use the word lover loosely basically what im saying I can fully understand why there's so many all nighters   

Sure…Wouldn’t every woman like a one-night stand with someone that looks desirable, mysterious and you would like them to have their way you and you with them; and you walk away afterward without commitment? You walk away perhaps only to find out and thinking the sex or fucking was not at all as exciting or that great nor as adventurous as it would have first appeared.   

From those women that pay for sex, to those in relationships for a short period to many years, and for those women that must masturbate two to three times daily or a must to have sex once a day, the sexual experience must be somewhat satisfyingly different. Has anyone heard, the more sex the longer the life?

I previously thought for Martina the sexual experience (on both sides) might be to reduce the high stress (RLC, family, school, the future, etc.) and of course makes her feel great and happy, whether she achieves orgasm or not. But I believe we all experience the need for sexual gratification when possible. It takes you to a difference frontier.  I would think the same for Martina. 

I’ve also gravitated towards thinking the penetration from Alberto is good for Martina in the moment, and the 5-minute sex sessions with Alberto before Martina attends an all-night event might explain her happy state of mind before leaving for the rest of the evening until the early morning hours.  

I made comments as have others, about her high sexual attitude, although I can only think my thought is a reiteration from what others have said prior. Also, from witnessing sex monkey like escapades with Nelly; Martina returns home to having casual penetration with Alberto. Does that indicate a high sexual libido? 

Alberto continues to be examined through the eyes of many on the forum, self-included, that yearn to be in his shoes and believe they can outperform Alberto to her satisfaction; But who’s to say Martina isn’t enjoying herself! Men ejaculate in most sexual endeavors; well, I am not sure that has even been the case with Alberto, his situation might be only 99% of the time?  Does your male or female partner have an orgasm all the time? 

Often, I have thought Alberto says “no thanks” to having sex with Martina for whatever reason. For lack of interest, or possibly he suspects she is having outside sex or has had outside sex.  He may not be certain if the weekends have resulted in sexual situations she is not revealing. Nevertheless, no evident has been seen or translated except the recent parking lot adventure. 

Does anyone know why during sex Alberto started pulling out of Martina to finish himself? Thought she went off the pill and the reason this occurs but someone on the forum mentioned she is still taking birth control or morning after?  

Recently, I admitted Martina should walk away, or Alberto grow some bigger testicles and leave, knowing they may really love each other and be right for one another.  I am just exhausted with reading the same old story, the same old weekend thing. And I suppose Martina may have already depart from Alberto over the job thing but starting over, finding someone who can live with her, understand her and accepting of a bisexual situation; though not impossible may be challenging. Both are quite intelligent; and being on RLC is a good way to save money!

Martina goes out dancing almost every weekend and stays out until after dawn.  She loves to party and dance, not a bad thing, and Alberto may not.  Everyone is wondering if she is going horizontal or have a short banging session with someone. While we all by now understand the Barcelona nightlife, it is this time that most likely, probably gives her some release for school and other situations. I can not help thinking as maybe some on the forum are as well, one weekend Martina drunk, brings to the apartment a new female friend or male friend who she fucks with Alberto in sight or with Alberto joining? 

Another thought, from my reading of the forum notes, this latest weekend, Martina may slowly be including more time with Nelly as she rehabs and continues the regular fun bunch one night a week as usual. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Not near as annoying as you protectors of all things Martina!  I think @girlsfun2 has just as much validity in what she says, as any of you others.  You don't know what Martina get's up too when she's out for hours at night and comes home in the morning hours and neither does @girlsfun2 but I'm sure she's more right than any of the crap you and others come up with.

Hi Harley, I agree with some of what you posted. I told Jen a while back that, for me, its fun to read the girlfun posts...she shakes things up a bit which I think you appreciate and I think she wants us to take this whole Martina thing a little less seriously and add some humor... which I think she's great at even though sometimes over-the top. Just fun to read and I say "go for it girl". Thanks foe the  comment.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, DWI said:

Hi Harley, I agree with some of what you posted. I told Jen a while back that, for me, its fun to read the girlfun posts...she shakes things up a bit which I think you appreciate and I think she wants us to take this whole Martina thing a little less seriously and add some humor... which I think she's great at even though sometimes over-the top. Just fun to read and I say "go for it girl". Thanks foe the  comment.

In this forum it's become where 80% of the people only want to see couples screwing around on each other and the single girls hooking up with as many guys as they can and I find that very disturbing and sad to read.  It seems as tho many people in this world today are all about the quick sex fix and love has been thrown out the window.  The gold diggers in these apartments are ridiculous.  They think if they find a man that will shower them with gifts, that that is love and I'm sorry to say but it's not.  When the man gets tired of the girl he will kick her a$$ to the curb and be done with her and the girl will be back to square one.

I like to read @girlsfun2's posts.  She lightens these threads up no matter how over the top she can be at times and I'm sure the Porto helps tremendously LOL.  Keep up the good work @girlsfun2 I'm on your side!!

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Oha another "expert" who knows exactly what Martina needs and how she behaves when she is outside, my compliments.

No one here is an expert.  We all express our opinions based on what we see on cam and what our beloved translators share with us.

Speaking for myself, I am firm in my convictions but I have always said I could be wrong.

But when those of you reject the speculations of Yelt, Girlsfun, me, and others with such firm conviction and really a sense of arrogance … who’s acting like an “expert” now?

You “experts” may reject our speculations, but no one has come up with a good explanation around Martina’s all-nighters except “nothing to see here … she just likes to dance and have fun and she is true to Alberto”.  I don’t buy it.  But it could be the correct assessment.

Edited by JenniferMom
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

No one here is an expert.  We all express our opinions based on what we see on cam and what our beloved translators share with us.

Speaking for myself, I am firm in my convictions but I have always said I could be wrong.

But when those of you reject the speculations of Yelt, Girlsfun, me, and others with such firm conviction and really a sense of arrogance … who’s acting like an “expert” now?

You “experts” may reject our speculations, but no one has come up with a good explanation around Martina’s all-nighters except “nothing to see here … she just likes to dance and have fun and she is true to Alberto”.  I don’t buy it.  But it could be the correct assessment.

With no speculation cc wouldn't be much fun. Martina is going out. I wonder why? I don't know? When will she be back? I don't know? Me neither? Duh.  Speculating makes us make stuff up that when somebody else says it is funny. We go out clubbing or bar hopping a couple times a month.  More before covid. So that could really be what she's doing, but how boring is that?

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Your ranting is annoying.  You call this fun.  It is not fun.  It does not even remotely seem intelligible.  You accuse Martina of being a person that she is not. 

stop pretending that Martina is a slot and I will become serious LOL

• Confused 2

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

In this forum it's become where 80% of the people only want to see couples screwing around on each other and the single girls hooking up with as many guys as they can and I find that very disturbing and sad to read.  It seems as tho many people in this world today are all about the quick sex fix and love has been thrown out the window.  The gold diggers in these apartments are ridiculous.  They think if they find a man that will shower them with gifts, that that is love and I'm sorry to say but it's not.  When the man gets tired of the girl he will kick her a$$ to the curb and be done with her and the girl will be back to square one.

I like to read @girlsfun2's posts.  She lightens these threads up no matter how over the top she can be at times and I'm sure the Porto helps tremendously LOL.  Keep up the good work @girlsfun2 I'm on your side!!

LMAO 🤣🤣 funny that you still watch these people and also give comments about them in the forum, if they are so ridiculous, seems like you can't get off this drug, like many of us.🤣