Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #9

Pete1960

6 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

I still say she like a one night stand when she's out, I'm basing this that she's a very highly sext person and definitely needs more than Alberto is able to give her, I think when she's out she wouldn't mind if it was in someone else's bed or up against a wall or even in a parking lot (if true) she needs sex and Alberto isn't filling those needs when they're having sex she puts his hand on her breast he gives it about 15 seconds of attention then forgets about it she loves to get fingered but he'd rather finger her ass in my opinion he's a lazy lover and I use the word lover loosely basically what im saying I can fully understand why there's so many all nighters   

"when she's out she wouldn't mind if it was in someone else's bed or up against a wall or even in a parking lot"

Exactly , you write it right, that what she do, when she dance and drink we saw what was happening, she always express her sexual feeling that say "come and fuck me, I'm ready" anywhere and she really want it.

Human brain cannot block the repetition of so intense great fun and pleasure, in her case, she need it so much. It the same for everybody: we all reach to have satisfaction in life and the sexual one are the core on human been. The worst case scenario, is the use of heavy drug. This is a good example of what I mean.

For Martina, her sexual impulse is so strong, that she need more and more. Look how she is so happy when she know she will go out those night...her brain tell her: maximum fun is coming again my dear....you are just a few step away from it, fuck Alberto for 5 minutes and your are free for many hours outside RLC where everything is permit and let those people in the forum think that I go to church and pray with some man and woman....Amen ! Do Love not War they said....    

Question:

Before leaving the apartment, she bring her pill, Kleenex, some panties and lotion  but I wonder if she bring some condom ? an STD can happen so fast.....and thinking about the taste of her ass by Alberto...hum....not sure it ok....

• Sad 2

7 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

I still say she like a one night stand when she's out, I'm basing this that she's a very highly sext person and definitely needs more than Alberto is able to give her, I think when she's out she wouldn't mind if it was in someone else's bed or up against a wall or even in a parking lot (if true) she needs sex and Alberto isn't filling those needs when they're having sex she puts his hand on her breast he gives it about 15 seconds of attention then forgets about it she loves to get fingered but he'd rather finger her ass in my opinion he's a lazy lover and I use the word lover loosely basically what im saying I can fully understand why there's so many all nighters   

Oha another "expert" who knows exactly what Martina needs and how she behaves when she is outside, my compliments.🤦‍♂️😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Oha another "expert" who knows exactly what Martina needs and how she behaves when she is outside, my compliments.🤦‍♂️😂

WTF is your problem is no one allowed to have an opinion on your beloved Martina Its a forum you clown most of the shit you come out with is totally in your wake up you clown 🤡

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

how come girlsfun2 agreed and yet you say nothing areyou scared of girls, little man and by the way your post are about he the only I pay no heed to because of the drivvel you spout 

•  

4 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

how come girlsfun2 agreed and yet you say nothing areyou scared of girls, little man and by the way your post are about he the only I pay no heed to because of the drivvel you spout.

Oops I must have stepped on a puppy's tail...sorry. I'm happy to return the clown compliment back to you. 🤡 And by the way, I don't take girlsfun2's posts seriously anymore. Then why should I answer that?

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

how come girlsfun2 agreed and yet you say nothing areyou scared of girls, little man and by the way your post are about he the only I pay no heed to because of the drivvel you spout 

•  

One who spouts about drivvel should not spout drivel and you can quote me anytime you want.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

"when she's out she wouldn't mind if it was in someone else's bed or up against a wall or even in a parking lot"

Exactly , you write it right, that what she do, when she dance and drink we saw what was happening, she always express her sexual feeling that say "come and fuck me, I'm ready" anywhere and she really want it.

Human brain cannot block the repetition of so intense great fun and pleasure, in her case, she need it so much. It the same for everybody: we all reach to have satisfaction in life and the sexual one are the core on human been. The worst case scenario, is the use of heavy drug. This is a good example of what I mean.

For Martina, her sexual impulse is so strong, that she need more and more. Look how she is so happy when she know she will go out those night...her brain tell her: maximum fun is coming again my dear....you are just a few step away from it, fuck Alberto for 5 minutes and your are free for many hours outside RLC where everything is permit and let those people in the forum think that I go to church and pray with some man and woman....Amen ! Do Love not War they said....    

Question:

Before leaving the apartment, she bring her pill, Kleenex, some panties and lotion  but I wonder if she bring some condom ? an STD can happen so fast.....and thinking about the taste of her ass by Alberto...hum....not sure it ok....

Your ranting is annoying.  You call this fun.  It is not fun.  It does not even remotely seem intelligible.  You accuse Martina of being a person that she is not. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Your ranting is annoying.  You call this fun.  It is not fun.  It does not even remotely seem intelligible.  You accuse Martina of being a person that she is not. 

Not near as annoying as you protectors of all things Martina!  I think @girlsfun2 has just as much validity in what she says, as any of you others.  You don't know what Martina get's up too when she's out for hours at night and comes home in the morning hours and neither does @girlsfun2 but I'm sure she's more right than any of the crap you and others come up with.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Oops I must have stepped on a puppy's tail...sorry. I'm happy to return the clown compliment back to you. 🤡 And by the way, I don't take girlsfun2's posts seriously anymore. Then why should I answer that?

certainty cant take what say say seriously thats for sure 

• Confused 1