Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #9

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Everybody sees what she/he wants to see even when the quality of the cameras are not the best. Our brain helps us here...😂

Good Day Dalbert, You are correct on this one. People do see what they want too!  However, I am pondering, as much as I say Martina loves Alberto, if we see Martina is pregnant what will everyone see then and think? Impossibility? I don't think so! Mistakes do happen and the truth and visual observation cannot be hidden! We wait and see. 

2 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

"But what do I know?  I fill my time chatting on an internet message board about people having sex on camera."

LOL your right !

We all need to find ways to let our brain to do stuff that relax us, we live in a world so much more complex these days.

And that forum is a good way to relax.

So let have fun and relax at the same time....That Martina has show when she was with Nelly, if you look at those videos when they just look into each other eyes when they are just holding each other...hum...you feel the 'good time and relaxation' , so much love and tenderness :heart::heart:  

Hi girl, I missed all this thing between Nellie and Martina. It sounds like it was really sexy! Why did it end, ? Or did it end? So you think they really had the start of a loving relationship? Oh, how did I miss this!!?

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi girl, I missed all this thing between Nellie and Martina. It sounds like it was really sexy! Why did it end, ? Or did it end? So you think they really had the start of a loving relationship? Oh, how did I miss this!!?

Oh ! It was and still going on: a deep deep relationship, not only sex but also about true love and a lot of tenderness and affection. It rare that you can find all that much in a lover relationship.

But Nelly did and still do have some problem to deal with her goal in life and Martina was and still is, a way for Nelly to relax and someone she can trust with the special bond between woman that we have.

But now, they see each other or exchange outside of RLC, time to time. Martina want to keep that 'relation' but like she do with Alberto, she kept looking around to find another lover male or female, everything is open for Martina. She has that free will and someday, she will find that 'someone' special and the relationship with Alberto and Nelly will be more 'distant'. Like everybody do...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Oh ! It was and still going on: a deep deep relationship, not only sex but also about true love and a lot of tenderness and affection. It rare that you can find all that much in a lover relationship.

But Nelly did and still do have some problem to deal with her goal in life and Martina was and still is, a way for Nelly to relax and someone she can trust with the special bond between woman that we have.

But now, they see each other or exchange outside of RLC, time to time. Martina want to keep that 'relation' but like she do with Alberto, she kept looking around to find another lover male or female, everything is open for Martina. She has that free will and someday, she will find that 'someone' special and the relationship with Alberto and Nelly will be more 'distant'. Like everybody do...

Wrong...Dream on 😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Why do you think Martina is so special in your eyes?  Personally, I think she's a bitch!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Hi Yelt many nice things but I'm confused about a possible person Carlos which I cannot remember. Good but there were a lot of virtual men which were supposed to have sex with Martina....

But I think that Alberto is not really a party guy more someone who likes to be left alone and watch some movies or play with the dogs. She is exactly the opposite...but opposites attract, as we all know.😉

I don’t know about all these virtual men you reference but I may have misspoken about Carlos.  I understood the big guy that she FaceTime for hours, he called on her, she visits with him, and they were hanging together, his name is Carlos?  

I appreciate Alberto is not really a party guy but who would mind the dogs if both Alberto and Martina were out all hours of the night into the next day? Perhaps not a good situation for the dogs and I would consider such a behavior somewhat irresponsible. 

Opposites attract??? While I am hopeful, Martina leaves Alberto and learns a lesson or Alberto grows some scrotum and leaves Martina with the dogs. 

I don't believe it is FWB and they do love on another more than friends but it is an incredible relationship gone wrong. We’ll see!

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Why do you think Martina is so special in your eyes?  Personally, I think she's a bitch!

I would tend to agree with you here. She can be quite a bitch too. I remember before she would leave to see Nelly overnight or on one of her 2 or 3 day adventures she would be extremely ugly to Alberto.  It is circumstance that guides ones personality in that direction. 

• Like 1

Ahh..Today is Saturday , 10am, 31 degrees and sunny. I assume with a healthy MRI result, no stress, no hometown girlfriends visiting. Martina is still out having a little alcohol, maybe a. little cannabis (I hope not anything stronger) who knows what else.

Has anyone ever notice how sexual aroused Martina gets when she consumes alcohol. Who sends her these little gifts necklaces etc. And how is it that we all think she is not going horizontal with someone when she is out all night partying. And what makes us think she is trying to get over Nelly.  People do change. What did Nelly give her for Valentines? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, yelt said:

Ahh..Today is Saturday , 10am, 31 degrees and sunny. I assume with a healthy MRI result, no stress, no hometown girlfriends visiting. Martina is still out having a little alcohol, maybe a. little cannabis (I hope not anything stronger) who knows what else.

Has anyone ever notice how sexual aroused Martina gets when she consumes alcohol. Who sends her these little gifts necklaces etc. And how is it that we all think she is not going horizontal with someone when she is out all night partying. And what makes us think she is trying to get over Nelly.  People to change

Martina has been home for the past half hour.  She is not fucking your imaginary man tonight.  She is on the balcony talking to her girlfriends as she usually does.  But you can fantasize all you want.  She will sleep in her bed with Alberto tonight as always.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

How long have you been a subscriber.  Martina and Nelly started over a year ago.  I think on New Year's perhaps 2021?  I joined shortly thereafter ... when their relationship was hot and heavy.

• Like 1