Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #9

Pete1960

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

How do you know?

Honestly ? You are asking someone how does he know when you are the biggest troll of this site promising everyone about who fucks who and outside the cameras and knowing all by promising EXACTLY what happens ?? What a joke of a man …Ups I forgot “ wait and you will see “ 🤒🤒🤒😷😷😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

How do you know?

LOL !

I read between the line and look at left and look at right and if everything is ok, I go in front and when on the other side, I look back....that the way, I can, base on fact, how what happen in the last 15 minutes then I repeat again and again and after a few years, I can, base on my experience, know what deduction that I can make that will be, at least, 85 % true.

It like the "Meaning Of Life" from MP, if you need more explanation 😉

But in the world of "alternate fact" it doesn't go that way, it's totally erratic but I'm not in this kind of world (but some are here and we know who...)

I hope it help you to better understand what I write.

And don't forget, always bring more fun to this forum, I Love the one how do that.

So I love you only if you want receive my love, do you want my love ? 

Whatever, I'll have one more glass of porto for you....and right now, I'm already quite full on that side, so I'm making a good deal here for you  LOL!  

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

I was looking at the way Martina prepare herself tonight before leaving.

She dance and touch herself naked to confirm herself that she confident about her sex appeal, every woman do that and it great. We have that great 'power'.

But the finality of all this is to have the perfect attraction to other 'human being' and feel desired and ultimately satisfy that libido. For Martina, it is a big business...

In other word, to have sex for long hour and for Martina, just add a few drink and other 'stuff' maybe and everything will go the way she want it.....

Have sweat dream Alberto, Martina, right now, feel so good, desired and have so much sexual pleasure all over her body.....     

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

So she is out on another all-nighter without Alberto?

Hello Jen, I hope all is well. I believe at some point Martina told Alberto she would continue with the weekend parties until he got a job. The night before I think she was with Nelly, and last night with her regulars? I would venture to say she is on an all-nighter without Alberto..wait I Noldus just post she returned a 6:21. Seems early. 

I have also noticed no one has post anything regarding sex between the two (Alberto & Martina), so maybe she has stop that benefit as well. That would be great! Will not have to read any longer about how bad he is at fucking, or perhaps making love, as if they could do better.  

Have a nice day. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, yelt said:

Hello Jen, I hope all is well. I believe at some point Martina told Alberto she would continue with the weekend parties until he got a job. The night before I think she was with Nelly, and last night with her regulars? I would venture to say she is on an all-nighter without Alberto..wait I Noldus just post she returned a 6:21. Seems early. 

I have also noticed no one has post anything regarding sex between the two (Alberto & Martina), so maybe she has stop that benefit as well. That would be great! Will not have to read any longer about how bad he is at fucking, or perhaps making love, as if they could do better.  

Have a nice day. 

Alberto get a job.  Thanks for the laugh.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Have a nice day. 

Usually before going out those night weekend:

• she fuck Alberto to make sure is ok
  • go naked all around the apartment to show him that she fully 'equipped' for the night to come, all beautiful and that no one will be able to resist a body like her...Alberto confirm it with some touch....specially in her ass, like usual 😆
  • She is so happy (me too) to go out those night that Alberto can have all the sex he want before she leave, in Alberto case, 5 minutes is enough.😆 this is so easy so her. Funny when Alberto is doing is stuff, she can have a good conversation with Taco at the same time, Martina is a good mother.

After that 5 minutes, she know that she have a lot of sexual energy left for long hours into the night. Yes she will need a long nap during the day, but she feel so relax to have that full sexual energy out the nigh before, she knows she did what she want. Yes go girl !

Sweat dream, again, Martina. Don't forget to kiss Nelly for me in your dream...I will do the same...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Have a nice day. 

funny Alberto get a job , who will do all the job at the apartment ? It impossible. Imagine, Alberto too tired to fuck because of the job, what Martina will do ? She will not have enough with those  weekend night, she will have to bring Nelly at home ! Alberto will be most of the time , taking a nap.....

But I must say, that would be interesting....imagine Martina and Nelly fucking just beside Alberto sleeping....LOL   

Great show for us, so it good ideal, do you find ?

Alberto, 100 $ if you find a job and 100 $ more if you let, again, Nelly come home at any time, helping Martina 'need', good ? So we do a GoFundMePage for you ?

Oh my god, creasy stuff 😆 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

0621 Martina home

Oh my god, she was so drunk or have some stuff, she was hungry....

She has problem to put one feet in front of the other, and walking side to side to the wall, try to take some water from the bottle was not so easy, funny,  those thing happen...to me often LOL

But I always has the same question: she come back by herself, walking drunk like that alone ? So much thing can happen. At least, she know where she live.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

0621 Martina home

I still say she like a one night stand when she's out, I'm basing this that she's a very highly sext person and definitely needs more than Alberto is able to give her, I think when she's out she wouldn't mind if it was in someone else's bed or up against a wall or even in a parking lot (if true) she needs sex and Alberto isn't filling those needs when they're having sex she puts his hand on her breast he gives it about 15 seconds of attention then forgets about it she loves to get fingered but he'd rather finger her ass in my opinion he's a lazy lover and I use the word lover loosely basically what im saying I can fully understand why there's so many all nighters