Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #10

Noldus

3 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

weekend night are coming......the 'stress' of what will happen ?

GO Martina, Full throttle , we need a show !!! in or out , we don't mind, have fun ! We see or guest , that the game here..... 

Having my morning coffee and received a note, "no school for Martina tomorrow". If that is true, the weekend started last night?  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, Adalbert said:

I think the two are not the only ones who might have smoked something....🤣

Yes, I' m happy that your are agree with me : they smoke pot.

Now, one step at a time....

Next: I have to have you confirm that Martina has weekend night with full of sexual activities. (spoiler alert) Check my next intervention and read between the line, I belt you gona say something that you don't want to admit...🙃

Let have some fun ! 

Love you Adalbert ! 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, yelt said:

I believe they are fine. They reside in Barcelona. Thanks for confirming. 

I have doubts. Looks to me like she's already awake and the light is on. Would be weird on a day off from school when she plans to stand up so early.🤔

5 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Yes, I' m happy that your are agree with me : they smoke pot.

Now, one step at a time....

Next: I have to have you confirm that Martina has weekend night with full of sexual activities. (spoiler alert) Check my next intervention and read between the line, I belt you gona say something that you don't want to admit...🙃

Let have some fun ! 

Love you Adalbert ! 

Your problem is that you're not reading the lines, you're just trying to read between the lines anything that fits your fixed preconceived notion. I prefer to read the lines and not between the lines ...I don't want to compete with you in senseless speculations, you always win and you show this every day several times.

With all respect one  small hint, you might not find the word "pot" in my post...so don't presume that I agree with any of the content of your fictitious speculations, that would be ridiculous.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Your problem is that you're not reading the lines, you're just trying to read between the lines anything that fits your fixed preconceived notion. I prefer to read the lines and not between the lines ...I don't want to compete with you in senseless speculations, you always win and you show this every day several times.

With all respect one  small hint, you might not find the word "pot" in my post...so don't presume that I agree with any of the content of your fictitious speculations, that would be ridiculous.

happy that you confirm it again, I like that. Let smoke something.....

Like in the movie "Casablanca' "Play it again Sam" Yes

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Adalbert said:

I have doubts. Looks to me like she's already awake and the light is on. Would be weird on a day off from school when she plans to stand up so early.🤔

Thank you. Yes. Unlike some other requests for translation, this one I knew would be easy and hoping it would elicit a response; since we have not had much translated interventions.

4 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

happy that you confirm it again, I like that. Let smoke something.....

Like in the movie "Casablanca' "Play it again Sam" Yes

So whatever...if you say so.🤷‍♂️ We have a saying that fits here:  It's easier to teach a donkey to read. But since you also had problems with movie quotes, you won't know it either.🤣

• Like 1