Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #10

Noldus

1 hour ago, philo said:

Good to see Nelly visiting again. I'm glad my theory is validated. 

Yes. Is it your theory about them seeing each other was correct or having sex as well (just not on camera)? Oh, I though the visitation would have happen around or shortly after Valentine Day. Nelly and Martina are so much alike, I have always said they deserve each other.  Alberto may be that close, but I am not so sure he approves this time around. He is doing his own bit of future planning.  So, let's be patient and keep the updates and comments coming on this network. Martina does what she wants but again this time around there may be substantial consequences that may occur. Sorry for the grammar, it about 3:40 in the am here. 

Does anyone know if Martina and Alberto had sex today? Martina showered and shaved? If Martina and Nelly left before Alberto arrived, the pattern is clear, you may not see Martina until morning.    

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, yelt said:

Yes. Is it your theory about them seeing each other was correct or having sex as well (just not on camera)? Oh, I though the visitation would have happen around or shortly after Valentine Day. Nelly and Martina are so much alike, I have always said they deserve each other.  Alberto may be that close, but I am not so sure he approves this time around. He is doing his own bit of future planning.  So, let's be patient and keep the updates and comments coming on this network. Martina does what she wants but again this time around there may be substantial consequences that may occur. Sorry for the grammar, it about 3:40 in the am here. 

Does anyone know if Martina and Alberto had sex today? Martina showered and shaved? If Martina and Nelly left before Alberto arrived, the pattern is clear, you may not see Martina until morning.    

Forgot to mention; I am hoping for the ladies, they do not get engaged in any liquor and stick to mild drugs. Also, departure together does not suggest a sexual experience will happen later, but the night is young, and Bogdan is away. Also, girls are girls and they do like to chatter. 

8 minutes ago, yelt said:

I am curious ..... what is he doing?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, yelt said:

It was always my contention that they never stopped seeing each other, even when most were saying that Bogdan had put his foot down and that their relationship was over. Something as intense as what they have cannot be extinguished just because someone wants it to stop.  I also think that the disapproval of many on the forum helped to push the relationship off camera. 

• Upvote 2

Many people wanted to predicate the relationship between Nelly and Martina around what they thought were Bogdan's demands. I think that was bullshit. I never saw them try to hide anything from anyone, except for the night they had sex in the pantry. Nelly and Martina would have done what they did in front of Bogdan and/or Alberto if either had the stomach to watch it. Some will recall that they put Bogdan on what is now Ulyana's bed and started to make out on what is now Olyvia's bed early in their relationship.  They kissed in front of Alberto at the holiday party. Their relationship also transcends the RLC business so they don't feel any obligation to do a show for RLC, especially when so many people would condemn their relationship and describe it as cheating.  

• Upvote 2

Those at RLC are not stupid and act pretty smart. What did we see? Nothing special, just two friends who were at one's house for a short time. A short visit from Nelly in front of the cameras and the fantasies go through the roof. Not a bad move of RLC. 👏👏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Some people would rather believe that two people who fucked each other every time they could, have stopped all of a sudden because of what RLC wants. Such people are so trapped into the corporate mindset that they cannot conceive of anything that is not viewed through that lens.  

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, philo said:

Some people would rather believe that two people who fucked each other every time they could, have stopped all of a sudden because of what RLC wants. Such people are so trapped into the corporate mindset that they cannot conceive of anything that is not viewed through that lens.  

that's your problem, every time you see two people together and disappear from the cameras, you always think it's to fuck 🤣

Is it really inconceivable for you that two people who have had a relationship finally prefer to remain than just friends?
I ask you because RLC has absolutely nothing to do with the choices that the people you watch can make 😁

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, philo said:

Many people wanted to predicate the relationship between Nelly and Martina around what they thought were Bogdan's demands. I think that was bullshit. I never saw them try to hide anything from anyone, except for the night they had sex in the pantry. Nelly and Martina would have done what they did in front of Bogdan and/or Alberto if either had the stomach to watch it. Some will recall that they put Bogdan on what is now Ulyana's bed and started to make out on what is now Olyvia's bed early in their relationship.  They kissed in front of Alberto at the holiday party. Their relationship also transcends the RLC business so they don't feel any obligation to do a show for RLC, especially when so many people would condemn their relationship and describe it as cheating.  

Hi philo, 

I would love to believe what you say about the strength of the Martina/Nelly relationship. That relationship, while on-camera, was the closest RLC came to the "vibe" of the old Russian apartments and that's why many of us, but certainly not all, who were lucky enough to watch the old apartments never felt any moral indignity was going on bewteen the two consenting women. I was never convinced that both Bogdan and Alberto were actually upset about the affair. During the Ma rtina/ Nelly trysts on camera, RLC subs skyrocketed...obviously a good thing for RLC. Then when any on-camera sex stopped the subs eventually dropped. Since the on-camera relationship stopped, I have to say I did not believe the relationship between them continued despite the translators saying that the "parking lot" incident did happen. I still cannot believe that the "parking lot "situation ever happened because nobody actually slaw it happen, including the translators.would love to see the affair between them start up again, but for me to believe that, I must see it without relying on speculations or translators. But I do think that there is a possibility that the on-camera affair could reoccur... and that would make many, many subscribers very, very happy. I also think that RLC would be "jumping for joy" to see Martina and Nelly back together as lovers. One can only hope.

• Like 1

It was no secret that the two met again after a while, there were enough indications. And why not ? There is only speculation about what may have happened between the two, but it may not matter because it was not visible.

I don't think it will be as interesting again as it was in the past. Some things have changed inMartinas life. Sexually mostly everything has already been shown so what will be the new things?  It's like most movie sequels, they're often lousy and boring...😉

• Upvote 1