Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #10

Noldus

8 minutes ago, tle said:

If Martina and Nelly are still having sex, or having sex again, and Bogdan and Alberto both know about it, I don't see any need for them to be sneaking off camera to have a nibble... Not saying they're not having sex off camera... I just don't see the need for them to hide it....

you may not recall the disapproval expressed of the Nelly/Martina sex relationship by many people on the forum and the outpouring of support for poor Bodgan and Alberto. I always thought they protested too much... Like whistling in the graveyard.

1 hour ago, DWI said:

But philo, NOBODY saw it happen. All we have are the translators' accounts. I do not mean to trash them at all... but none of us is perfect. I personally do not find it implausible for some of us to have some doubt about the "parking lot" incident. If we all automatically believed translators' version of events all the time, I think we might end up being disappointed if we find they misinterpreted. I think that some of us have a legitimate doubt on that incident. But, I thank you for broaching the subject.. I always read your posts as you seem to be very articulate and reasonable, but on this one, let's agree to disagree ok. It's all good.

Fair point DWI.   Back to my point on context that I just made ... we know Martina and Nelly are into each other, so to me, the parking lot story is very plausible and I believe it occurred.

I am always surprised by how the translator accounts are responded to here.  We seem to have two basic dynamics at play:

(1) Martina will do something or say something on cam that will be interpreted by some here as if she was going to go out and be in an all-night orgy.  The translators will come to the rescue and say "no no no ... it's just a class party and instead of orgy Martina said she was going to drink orange juice because she has a cold".    The Martina-is-a-puta crowd will trash the translators and claim they are making things up and the Martina-is-a-saint crowd will defend the translators and say things like "the reason they don't share more is because we trash them all the time".

But now we have scenario (2) where are translators share that Martina and Nelly fucked in a parking lot.   The same translators are heroes to the Martina-is-a-puta crowd and the Martina-is-a saint crowd question these vary same translators.   So funny to see.

Now having said this, I could be wrong ... I won't go back and check to see if everyone is consistent on this ... but this is how it feels to me.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, philo said:

you may not recall the disapproval expressed of the Nelly/Martina sex relationship by many people on the forum and the outpouring of support for poor Bodgan and Alberto. I always thought they protested too much... Like whistling in the graveyard.

No, I wasn't on the forum at the time they were having their affair... But again.. Why would they possibly care what any of us think?

1 minute ago, tle said:

No, I wasn't on the forum at the time they were having their affair... But again.. Why would they possibly care what any of us think?

The reception of RLC participants by the forums has been demonstrated over the years to be essential to the long term success of many apartments. Once the forums turn against you then your days are numbered...with few exceptions.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, philo said:

I'm sorry I was trying to be coy and to give an analogy that once again missed the point. The wife was not playing bridge every week...she was with me. His philosophy was that it did not happen if he did not see it...and he never did.

Fuck!  Philo you little devil you.

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Fuck!  Philo you little devil you.

I hope I don't come off as a bad person...I try not to share much about my personal life, but I am a person who has lived an interesting life. While most people will charge me with creating imaginary scenarios, the fact is, I have lived experience that encompasses many of the situations we see on RLC.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Fair point DWI.   Back to my point on context that I just made ... we know Martina and Nelly are into each other, so to me, the parking lot story is very plausible and I believe it occurred.

I am always surprised by how the translator accounts are responded to here.  We seem to have two basic dynamics at play:

(1) Martina will do something or say something on cam that will be interpreted by some here as if she was going to go out and be in an all-night orgy.  The translators will come to the rescue and say "no no no ... it's just a class party and instead of orgy Martina said she was going to drink orange juice because she has a cold".    The Martina-is-a-puta crowd will trash the translators and claim they are making things up and the Martina-is-a-saint crowd will defend the translators and say things like "the reason they don't share more is because we trash them all the time".

But now we have scenario (2) where are translators share that Martina and Nelly fucked in a parking lot.   The same translators are heroes to the Martina-is-a-puta crowd and the Martina-is-a saint crowd question these vary same translators.   So funny to see.

Now having said this, I could be wrong ... I won't go back and check to see if everyone is consistent on this ... but this is how it feels to me.  

Well, yes but I am not a member of the "Martina is a saint crowd"...never was. Nor am I a member of the "Martina is a puta"crowd. But yes, there were inconsistencies in the "parking lot" translations if you study them closely. Over the past year and a half there have been hundreds of false speculations about the Martina/Nelly affair, including some incorrect translations which I'm not going to get into as that would ignite a firestorm of responses I'm sure. My personal opinion is that I have doubts about the "parking lot" translations and speculations...that's my story and I'm sticking to it.. I'm not going to continue in this part of the discussion any more...getting boring so no need to respond. Just my opinion, right or wrong. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, DWI said:

Hi philo, 

I would love to believe what you say about the strength of the Martina/Nelly relationship. That relationship, while on-camera, was the closest RLC came to the "vibe" of the old Russian apartments and that's why many of us, but certainly not all, who were lucky enough to watch the old apartments never felt any moral indignity was going on bewteen the two consenting women. I was never convinced that both Bogdan and Alberto were actually upset about the affair. During the Ma rtina/ Nelly trysts on camera, RLC subs skyrocketed...obviously a good thing for RLC. Then when any on-camera sex stopped the subs eventually dropped. Since the on-camera relationship stopped, I have to say I did not believe the relationship between them continued despite the translators saying that the "parking lot" incident did happen. I still cannot believe that the "parking lot "situation ever happened because nobody actually slaw it happen, including the translators.would love to see the affair between them start up again, but for me to believe that, I must see it without relying on speculations or translators. But I do think that there is a possibility that the on-camera affair could reoccur... and that would make many, many subscribers very, very happy. I also think that RLC would be "jumping for joy" to see Martina and Nelly back together as lovers. One can only hope.

Well …let’s say that a rumored opening new villa style apartment could see again as tenants both Bogdan and Nelly , in my opinion it will divide again the viewers ..How much more of Nelly and Bogdan since so many have been requesting that they needed to go during their last lengthy staying ? On the other hand , can it be that an official Nelly reappearance bring back on cameras interactions  between Nelly and Martina ? Well , time will tell …

4 hours ago, philo said:

Your problem is that you have absolutely no evidence to support your theory...that they are "Just friends" while the rest of us have hours of memorable video evidence to the contrary. You need to realize that the authority that you think you once had, to just make a proclamation, is no longer. 

You really live in a strange world, come talk to me when you come down to Earth 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Hi Jen, so when this relationship was hot I was on the vh part of this forum. So I've just seen stuff said but not in detail. How did they make love in a parking lot. In a car or some hidden area? Just wondering. We've done in my car a few times, just for the fun of it and with the prospect of getting caught made it somewhat sexy. The inside windows were dripping wet so not much to see. Someone was gonna send me some vids of them going at it. But I think he forgot! 

• Haha 1