B4 - General Topic 2022 #25 (February)

21 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I read posts about another villa close to B4. I don't believe that there is another big Villa close to B4 until I see it online. That means RLC spent about a million euros or so.

My guess it is a small guest house attached to B4 where Bogdan & Nelly would go to  when they used to disappear for few days at a time when they were staying at B4 and it is where they are living now.  I don't think they will put this place online because that means Bogdan & Nelly will have to move to another place. I don't think Bogdan & Nelly will be participants again given that Bogdan is doing some administrative and supervising duties now.

I just posted a comment in B6 thread. It is really SAD that there is a possibility of another villa and on the other hand Fiora & Harley are living in these current conditions in B6 using a bucket !!!!  All the other Barcelona girls are living in apartments that have more than ONE bathroom.  

It is really CHEAP and SAD contradiction on RLC's part to keep Fiora & Harley in B6.  Please don't tell me that they have been looking for an apartment for the last three months.  WHAT kind of apartment is this ??

There’s for sure a new apartment coming , it is strange that hasn’t been online yet .. the posts are assumptions that is nearby due to things that have been said on cameras by the girls .. What RLC does to Fiora and Harley it is indeed ridiculous and the words you use are really “ gentle “ .. I don’t know what words I can use but two of the best tenants in showing , respecting and being generous to the subscribers , RLC treats  them as the worst participants .. they have girls like K&A enjoying B2 luxury and I can’t even imagine poor Harley and what excuses she gives to her lovers and the visitor yesterday needing to pee without disturbing Fiora in the bedroom .. unbelievable indeed and complete lack of respect 😡🤬😡

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I don't know how you found apartment B4. I find it very unfair to have posted the photo for the sake of the girls' safety. It's all wrong, you shouldn't have published and made public. Sorry if I think so

it does not give the location

5 minutes ago, poncherello said:

L'administrateur du chat a eu raison de supprimer la photo

Cela me rappelle que quand j'avais localisé l'appartement de LEORA à PRAGUE, j'avais publié sur CAMCAP la vue que découvrait LEORA depuis son living room ,sans faire apparaitre la résidence ni les immeubles voisins par pure sécurité. La photo a été censurée tout de même.

26 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

Cela me rappelle que quand j'avais localsé l'appartement de LEORA à PRAGUE, j'avais publié sur CAMCAP la vue que découvrait LEORA depuis son living room, sans faire apparaitre la résidence ni les immeubles voisins par pure sécurité. La foto a été censurée tout de même.

C'est bien fait

3 hours ago, Mauri said:

They are paid to live in an apartment with cameras, not to do shows or whatever you want to see.

Yes...that's correct Mauri. However, if they want to make more money (bonus money) they will put on a show. It's up to them what they will do...As I've said numerous times, they're not performing animals in a circus..

32 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes...that's correct Mauri. However, if they want to make more money (bonus money) they will put on a show. It's up to them what they will do...As I've said numerous times, they're not performing animals in a circus..

Yes they are and some of them have the tail to prove it 😬

33 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't even know how to feed them 😋🤔😄