B6 - General Topic 2022 #5 (February / March)

It’s finally time for this apartment to be used again as it was supposed to be , a couples apartment and not the insanity it was .. It was most probably getting ready for Eva and her new guy but suddenly this seems to have changed .. can it be for Karol and her guy or they should finally exit once and for all RLC ? And despite Karol’s guy sleeps already elsewhere , Karol doesn’t seem packing anytime soon do B6 doesn’t seem an option .. Let’s see .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

The bags are all down in the Hall, do you want to see Holly and Tweety transfer to B6? it would be a super wrong solution or Olivia and Ulyana and it wouldn't be bad

I think the best possible new tenants would be Eva and her boyfriend. But right now nobody knows if Eva wants to rejoin RLC even after her recent stay at Masha's. Eva is an RLC superstar and she is as beautiful as ever but I have my doubts on her return. We don't know if the kinky Eva in the past is the same woman now...her stay at Masha's didn't reveal that. But the B6 apartment does resemble her Russian 1-bedroom apartment...no need for a second bedroom...in Russia a whole lot of great sexual stuff happened in that one bedroom!

33 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Harley and Fiora in B4!!

LMAO what a dumbass move by RLC.  Now you viewers will be swamped with nut sacks in your face, not to mention that Daniel the drug dealer will be there all the time.  WTF is RLC thinking.....scratch that, I forgot that RLC doesn't do any thinking!  There is only a handful of people this will make happy....can anyone guess who will be No. 1 in that group?  This is the shit you have to laugh about due to how depressing it must be for the majority of the viewers.  What a damn shame!!

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s finally time for this apartment to be used again as it was supposed to be , a couples apartment and not the insanity it was .. It was most probably getting ready for Eva and her new guy but suddenly this seems to have changed .. can it be for Karol and her guy or they should finally exit once and for all RLC ? And despite Karol’s guy sleeps already elsewhere , Karol doesn’t seem packing anytime soon do B6 doesn’t seem an option .. Let’s see .

Fuck Eva and her boyfriend!  RLC needs new blood and not recycled crap.  They don't need Karol and her boyfriend there either.  Use your freaking brain for once ddhm and quit implying things on this forum for what RLC should do just because that is what you want to see.  NOBODY that watches this shit wants to see Masha in Barcelona visiting Eva and her boyfriend!  If truth be known, I'm willing to bet that every subscriber is tired of seeing Masha anywhere on RLC.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, DWI said:

I think the best possible new tenants would be Eva and her boyfriend. But right now nobody knows if Eva wants to rejoin RLC even after her recent stay at Masha's. Eva is an RLC superstar and she is as beautiful as ever but I have my doubts on her return. We don't know if the kinky Eva in the past is the same woman now...her stay at Masha's didn't reveal that. But the B6 apartment does resemble her Russian 1-bedroom apartment...no need for a second bedroom...in Russia a whole lot of great sexual stuff happened in that one bedroom!

Hell NO!!

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Or Karol and her boyfriend in a couple of days ? But Karol has her clothes always in B1 despite her boyfriend sleeping “ somewhere else “ as we have seen the last days .

Or maybe a normal couple not associated with the B Crowd.  :biggrin:

• Like 4