B6 - General Topic 2022 #5 (February / March)

17 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hell NO!!

Hi Harley. Well, I agree with you about how RLC keeps filling apartments with "retreads" , in most cases we have seen...I don't disagree with you there. But, we are talking about Eva here. Considering her previous time in RLC, my guess is that a whole lot of folks who had subs during her years in Russia would at least be interested in seeing her come back to RLC. I mean, Eva was light years ahead of any of the recent cast members in terms of sexual openess and sheer sensuality. And yes, she was pretty kinky in ways we have never seen with the recent groups of RLC women... they are tame in comparison to Eva. So where I disagree with you is that in my opinion, not all RLC tenants are  created equal. Some, like you say are boring and don't provide much and what they do provide is basically fake bullshit and that's why I and many others dont watch them. Did you have a sub during the height of the Russian apartments? I mean if both Eva, Jane and Dick, and Annabelle ever came back, RLC subs would go through the roof in my opinion. These three are all way beyond anybody currently or recently on RLC. Maybe give any one of them a chance if they came back ok? At this point, I don't think we'll see Eva or anyone from the old Russian days come back as all probably have moved on with their lives and their previous lifestyle. So I don't think you have to worry too much about seeing them on RLC. Thanks for  listening Harley. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DWI said:

Hi Harley. Well, I agree with you about how RLC keeps filling apartments with "retreads" , in most cases we have seen...I don't disagree with you there. But, we are talking about Eva here. Considering her previous time in RLC, my guess is that a whole lot of folks who had subs during her years in Russia would at least be interested in seeing her come back to RLC. I mean, Eva was light years ahead of any of the recent cast members in terms of sexual openess and sheer sensuality. And yes, she was pretty kinky in ways we have never seen with the recent groups of RLC women... they are tame in comparison to Eva. So where I disagree with you is that in my opinion, not all RLC tenants are  created equal. Some, like you say are boring and don't provide much and what they do provide is basically fake bullshit and that's why I and many others dont watch them. Did you have a sub during the height of the Russian apartments? I mean if both Eva, Jane and Dick, and Annabelle ever came back, RLC subs would go through the roof in my opinion. These three are all way beyond anybody currently or recently on RLC. Maybe give any one of them a chance if they came back ok? At this point, I don't think we'll see Eva or anyone from the old Russian days come back as all probably have moved on with their lives and their previous lifestyle. So I don't think you have to worry too much about seeing them on RLC. Thanks for  listening Harley. 

Wow! Well Harley I was certainly wrong on this one. She. back!

• Sad 1