Leora - Home Activities (2022) #28

Slipper Guyquad

Just now, valdemar said:

Perché no? è un forum gratuito. Abbiamo le nostre opinioni. Ricordo i vecchi spettacoli in Russia. Ma ora non è più calda. I suoi partner stanno peggiorando sempre di più. Solo a pulo filipe piace.

Quiet, I don't judge and I don't criticize. I just wanted the motivation and you gave it to me. Thanks, Now I know Leora a little more

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Quiet, I don't judge and I don't criticize. I just wanted the motivation and you gave it to me. Thanks, Now I know Leora a little more

My point is that she can't be there forever. Praha don't have good performers now, but I am waiting... If russians can go to Barcelona, why Praha has to suffer?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, valdemar said:

Why not? it is a free forum. We have our opinions. I do remember old shows in Russia. But now she is not hot anymore. Her partners are getting worse and worse. Only pulo filipe enjoys it.

She is old compared to her 'peers'.  But she's still smoking hot.  Can't hate on her looks (unless you have cataracts).

At this point in her career, let us address her as a "seasoned professional".

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

Out of all the translators from last few days giving information , only SG has  got anything right , everyone else are just really bad or making it up.  

You've been around here long enough to know that speculating is what drives forums.  It's nothing new.

2 hours ago, valdemar said:

Leora is not a beauty queen for many years. And not a smart one. But where does she finds so demented alligators to participate with her is a question.🥸

You are obviously Gods gift to the opposite sex.

Leora is still a very attractive woman by most people’s standards I would think, and how can you judge the guest so soon, from what I have read she is certainly not ugly or as demented as you imagine.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

2 hours ago, valdemar said:

Why not? it is a free forum. We have our opinions. I do remember old shows in Russia. But now she is not hot anymore. Her partners are getting worse and worse. Only pulo filipe enjoys it.

I still find Leora extremely attractive, but don’t watch her anymore because my personal opinion is that she under achieves ….But there are many who do continue to watch and get pleasure from her, which is their choice to be respected.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2