Leora - Home Activities (2022) #29

pulo filipe

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Even after the film, I don't think Leora will do anything.

It took Leora and Malia many weeks before they started their fake lesbianism.  And once they started, it took several weeks before they would advance to the next step.  First it was innocent front & back messages.  A few weeks passed and there would be massaging of their boobs and a swift brush over their pubic area.  Then a few weeks thereafter they bathed together. And a few weeks after that,...

It's the anticipation of the hook-up that will get you to renew your membership (sucka!).

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Zena showing major ass

12 minutes ago, Howard said:

It took Leora and Malia many weeks before they started their fake lesbianism.  And once they started, it took several weeks before they would advance to the next step.  First it was innocent front & back messages.  A few weeks passed and there would be massaging of their boobs and a swift brush over their pubic area.  Then a few weeks thereafter they bathed together. And a few weeks after that,...

It's the anticipation of the hook-up that will get you to renew your membership (sucka!).

Agree but add Leora enjoys it, too

• Haha 2

Leora has been playing that "Sucka" game for so long that even her cult members are starting to abandon her. Her fake shit has played out just like Kristy. Kristy used to be, arguably, the number two female on RLC behind Kammie. Now. no one pays her any attention because people got tired of her fake shit. Leora is destined for the same fate.

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, philo said:

Leora has been playing that "Sucka" game for so long that even her cult members are starting to abandon her. Her fake shit has played out just like Kristy. Kristy used to be, arguably, the number two female on RLC behind Kammie. Now. no one pays her any attention because people got tired of her fake shit. Leora is destined for the same fate.

I only watch this place for the new girl. I could care less about washed up Leora. 

• Sad 1

Finally Zena touched herself. At 02:18:00 for a few seconds she moved her fingers against her pussy through the bottoms

Wondering if she has a sex drive.  I know this, if Leora breaks through her modesty and gets her fingers on it Zena will release a lot of bent up emotions.

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

46 minutes ago, philo said:

*standing ovation* well said sir!!!

• Sad 3

10 minutes ago, baronsamedi said:

having a "perscription" to reallifecam doesn´t make you own them. as many predictions you might write down in this thread. they still their own women, regardless how disappointed you all are

I don't expect the girls to act (Leora specifically) but to live as they would if we weren't watching. Having said that the RLC staff has recruited and impressed expectations on them that this is an adult only site with the expectation they will not hide their sexual behaviors, intercourse, masturbation, whatever.

To comment on your comment, Leora used to try new things and blew her doors off looking at the camera. The balcony, the dining room table, tasting, anal. Then came Malia. Since Malia left it's kinda been slim pick'ns. Turning the vibrators on (finally) helped.

The site hires exhibitionists and Leora is hooked on exhibitionism. RLC caters to Voyeurs. She's evolving and her sexual drug like response is numbing looking for new highs. I think she had a curiosity about touching and being touched by women which is another dose of sexual experience to overcome her boredom with the status quo.

I do think she absolutely would have included Loverboy but he wanted no part of it. Paul couldn't watch it in Russia anyway (I am under the impression)  She did manipulate and push Malia into her cam life and ratings. Something Malia never would have done without Leora's influence.

Zena would never have removed her clothing before these cams without Leora downplaying it was nothing abnormal. Zena is influenced by Leora and I think looks up to her. Look what Leora has gotten out of the very nice shy girl in just 4 weeks. It took 5 months to get she and Malia's hands on their crotches. Think of what Zena may be willing to do in 4 more months.

I also think Leora is much more physically attracted to Zena than her life long friend Malia. Not meaning to knock Malia but Zena is a tender innocent young thing with world class legs and a more attractive pussy.  Leora will nail Zena given the chance. She is slowly making sure she gets that chance. Only question is whether Zena will be able to be comfortable with it. 50/50.

Just throwing it out there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Finally Zena touched herself. At 02:18:00 for a few seconds she moved her fingers against her pussy through the bottoms

Looks like she kept going at 3:09, under the covers though. Very restless.

• Haha 1