Leora - Home Activities (2022) #29

pulo filipe

There is a photo shoot connected to the salon that she is going to. She complained she hadn't eaten so came back to do so. While chatting, she sent a message to Malia. She asked Paul to stay connected so she can still chat to him when she gets there, as there will be a lot of sitting around. She showed him both her hair and her spaghetti (Not a euphamism....)

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I also thought this morning that she didn't look too comfortable with having someone else there a lot. She's happy to have Zena round as a guest, but there is a big difference from that to her practically living there.

Since she closed Zena's bed, I'd say you got it right. For this time it seems that Leora's consistency is safe. And it wasn't a foregone conclusion.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, philo said:

To me, it can either mean that the guest will not be coming back, or that if she comes back, she will not be sleeping in the guest (Malia's) room. I cannot think of any other reason why Leora would convert the guest sleeping bed back into a sofa.

It was most likely, so that she would have access to mop the floor. Like she did the rest of the apartment. Perhaps that is too logical, to take into consideration. 

• Upvote 6