It Has Begun: Russia Invades Ukraine #1

48 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

How much longer will the world sit back, watch, and do nothing as the people of Ukraine are massacred?:cry:

It's all very sad and very frustrating...I think many of us want to see a more positive intervention from NATO, but it's a delicate situation. Blocking Ukrainian airspace, for instance, could well trigger the beginning of WW3...
But I can't see NATO sitting back indefinitely...The 2nd round of talks are about to start between Russian and Ukrainian officials...but I reckon that be like pissing in the wind...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

With what is happening in Ukraine there is not much to smile about.:cry:

Ich hätte mir denken können das DU meinen "Anhang" NICHT verstehst. "immer nur lächeln" ist nicht nur eine tolle Tenor-Arie aus der Operette von Franz Lehar "Land des Lächelns". Lächeln ist das Bild von Chinesen, die immer nur lächeln, aber kein Mensch weiß was diese asiatischen Menschen denken, fühlen oder tun werden.

Entschuldige, ich habe Dich damit offenbar geistig überfordert - ich entschuldige mich in aller Form.

Wenn ich einmal mehr Zeit haben sollte, erkläre ich Dir das gerne im Detail.

Kurz: China will Profit und Weltmacht Nummer 1 werden, dazu ist China jedes Mittel richtig. China taktiert und spekuliert um dieses Ziel zu erreichen. Verstanden ??

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

How much longer will the world sit back, watch, and do nothing as the people of Ukraine are massacred?:cry:

The situation is much more complex than that, especially when you know that many countries can press a button to raze half the globe
If NATO enters the conflict, it opens up to a world war and no one will emerge victorious from this.
In fact, we see that Russia has allies but who does not fully endorse what Putin has done, ideally these supports should no longer be so to isolate Russia
But the problem isn't really the Russian people, it's their leader and their army.
There is more possibility of turning the Russian people against them than of entering into the conflict to set the planet on fire
I know it's unbearable to see what the Russians are doing to the Ukrainians, but unfortunately what the United Nations and NATO are doing is the maximum for the moment
That is to say help humanitarianly, financially and by giving them the means to defend themselves for the Ukrainians and by isolating Russia more and more financially

I know that Americans like to want to go to war but you also have to know how to think before you act

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's all very sad and very frustrating...I think many of us want to see a more positive intervention from NATO, but it's a delicate situation. Blocking Ukrainian airspace, for instance, could well trigger the beginning of WW3...
But I can't see NATO sitting back indefinitely...The 2nd round of talks are about to start between Russian and Ukrainian officials...but I reckon that be like pissing in the wind...

Das ist eine heiße Mission. Ein NATO-Mitgliedsland wurde noch nicht angegriffen. Putin kann das durch Übergriffe im Baltikum provozieren. Und Dann? Artikel 15 der NATO ??? Natürlich, aber darauf wartet Arschloch Putin nur.

Fakt ist: Putin ist nicht Russland, sondern nur ein kleiner feiger Kriegsverbrecher und ein Charakterschwein. Ich spende Freiwillig für den Menschen, der diese Drecksau tötet. "Internationaler Gerichtshof" ist ein Witz, bis dahein sterben tausende unschuldige Menschen. Kill the Putin - muß die Devise sein. Nachfolger ? Da sehen wir mal - es werden vielleicht MENSCHEN sein !!!?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

There were European nations that were going to loan fighter jets to Ukrainian pilots to be flown out of Poland, but someone in NATO put a stop to it. Was it Biden's State Dept. that stooped the jets being loaned to Ukraine?

2 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

I could have figured that YOU didn't understand my "appendix". "always only smile" is not just a great tenor aria from Franz Lehar's operetta "Land of Smiles". Smile is the image of Chinese people always smiling, but nobody knows what these Asian people will think, feel or do.

Excuse me, I obviously overwhelmed you mentally - I apologize in full.

If I ever have more time, I'll be happy to explain it to you in detail.

In short: China wants to make profit and become the number one world power, and China has every means at its disposal to achieve this. China is maneuvering and speculating to achieve this goal. Roger that ??

Regardless of what you meant as a matter of fact "with what is presently happening in Ukraine there is little to smile about."

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

There were European nations that were going to loan fighter jets to Ukrainian pilots to be flown out of Poland, but someone in NATO put a stop to it. Was it Biden's State Dept. that stooped the jets being loaned to Ukraine?

DU bist ein elender dummer Quatschkopf. An allem ist "Biden" schuld??? Diese widerliche Ratte von Trump ist Putin in den Arsch gekrochen - und DU Idiot gleich hinter her. Deshalb stinkst Du auch nach Scheisse und bist nicht neutral. Verpisse Dich Bubi und nimm Deinen kleinen Idioten von Spion gleich mit. Punkt.

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

The situation is much more complex than that, especially when you know that many countries can press a button to raze half the globe
If NATO enters the conflict, it opens up to a world war and no one will emerge victorious from this.
In fact, we see that Russia has allies but who does not fully endorse what Putin has done, ideally these supports should no longer be so to isolate Russia
But the problem isn't really the Russian people, it's their leader and their army.
There is more possibility of turning the Russian people against them than of entering into the conflict to set the planet on fire
I know it's unbearable to see what the Russians are doing to the Ukrainians, but unfortunately what the United Nations and NATO are doing is the maximum for the moment
That is to say help humanitarianly, financially and by giving them the means to defend themselves for the Ukrainians and by isolating Russia more and more financially

I know that Americans like to want to go to war but you also have to know how to think before you act

So we can't do anything in Ukraine for fear of nuclear war, right?  If Putin is successful in crushing Ukraine and decides to invade the NATO nation of Estonia or Latvia are we not going to do anything there either for fear of starting a nuclear war? At what point do we stop Putin's aggression?

2 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

YOU are a miserable stupid prat. Is "Biden" to blame for everything??? That disgusting Trump rat crawled up Putin's ass - and YOU idiot followed right behind. That's why you smell like shit and aren't neutral. Fuck off Bubi and take your little idiot spy with you. Period.

If Trump were president Putin would have never invaded Ukraine. I'm very sorry you are too fucking dumb to understand that.