Fan Page Leora 2022 #2

Wow Leora,thank you very much for a fantastic bate with your little friend Mr.Pink up your little asshole,loved it.And it was exactly as I want it

when you cum,that little shout right when you cum was fantastic.I new you had it in you,so keep up the good  work,girl and keep it coming.

Love you always my lovely Leora and a big,big kiss on you beautiful tits.

• Upvote 4

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

15/400 , 385 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 5 months  and 8 days 

Tik Tok 

Well well,here we go again,I Quote "Nichola" little lonely jealous boy from Corfu has been her preaching his shit.He who has no friends or girlfriend.He who have

to wank his little pecker by his own.He who only a mother could love.He who screaming for info about Leora and thinks he knows what´s best for her,but really knows

nothing more than what he has read in these thread,and not the real thing,haha.😂😆🤣😅😝😀😅

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

15/400 , 385 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 5 months  and 8 days 

Tik Tok 

Once again the woman known as Leora will likely be thinking what others have already been thinking for quite some time as well and that being....another revelation and expression of immaturity from an individual who is isolated on an island and apparently lonely enough that he spends the majority of his time on a particular website on the internet posting repetitious and immature comments quite often. Evidently, that is why he has been being referred to as a Lonely Boy of Corfu. Apparently there may be only

15/400 , 385 more immature repetitious comments to go in the next

2 years , 5 months , and 8 days

Although it is doubful since it is more likely than not that there will be more

Tik Tok

Proud Of You Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 3/5/2022 at 8:33 PM, Max Ragnar said:

I'm gonna start bawling if I don't watch out, my wife is the most selfless girl I have ever met. A giver. I feel almost guilty being married to her. She sterilizes my C pap, is a gourmet cook, brings my beer, is always asking, ""Honey do you need anything?"

Here I am on RLC. Hey, I never cheated on her for our entire marriage. I have gone a total of 40 years without sex due her disability but people don't know it. I am a rock star walking beside her.

Damn Max, she sounds like a very special lady, and you guys are very lucky to have met when you did. Sounds like you met your soul mate at a young age being together 40 plus years. I'm a nosy biotch so can I ask where and how you guys met? I'm always fascinated how people that have been together a while met. It ranges from a chance meeting, to being introduced  to knowing someone for a while and just gradually falling in love. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Damn Max, she sounds like a very special lady, and you guys are very lucky to have met when you did. Sounds like you met your soul mate at a young age being together 40 plus years. I'm a nosy biotch so can I ask where and how you guys met? I'm always fascinated how people that have been together a while met. It ranges from a chance meeting, to being introduced  to knowing someone for a while and just gradually falling in love. 

School sophomore year.

• Upvote 1

On 3/5/2022 at 7:33 PM, Max Ragnar said:

I'm gonna start bawling if I don't watch out, my wife is the most selfless girl I have ever met. A giver. I feel almost guilty being married to her. She sterilizes my C pap, is a gourmet cook, brings my beer, is always asking, ""Honey do you need anything?"

Here I am on RLC. Hey, I never cheated on her for our entire marriage. I have gone a total of 40 years without sex due her disability but people don't know it. I am a rock star walking beside her.

Just where does this post come within a hundred miles of being on the topic, " FAN PAGE LEORA 2022 #2 "    ?????????????

May I point out also. This is not RLC !!   This is CamCaps !!   🤣🤣🤣😂🤣

• Haha 3

On 3/7/2022 at 9:48 AM, masterchef56 said:

Well well,here we go again,I Quote "Nichola" little lonely jealous boy from Corfu has been her preaching his shit.He who has no friends or girlfriend.He who have

to wank his little pecker by his own.He who only a mother could love.He who screaming for info about Leora and thinks he knows what´s best for her,but really knows

nothing more than what he has read in these thread,and not the real thing,haha.😂😆🤣😅😝😀😅

Just use the ignore feature and you won't see ddhm posts again.

It saves him getting you the shits. 

Finally CC is up again so I can say thank you for a very nice bate with your friend Mr.White in the bathtub,loved it.I guess it must be

the blue hot water that get you turned on.And I could hear you very good today again,loved that too.Love you always my lovely Queen

and as usual a big kiss for you.

• Like 1

Well the auto industy knocks out x amount of cars per day, the lumber industry knocks out x number of board feet a day, the military industrial complex knocks out x number of planes, ships, weapons, bombs per day and Leora knocks out a bat every 2-3 days.

She has a market share and an expectation and covers the expected production. in return for free housing, utilities, food and some money. Guess all the boxes are being Czeched.  🙂

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, masterchef56 said:

Finally CC is up again so I can say thank you for a very nice bate with your friend Mr.White in the bathtub,loved it.I guess it must be

the blue hot water that get you turned on.And I could hear you very good today again,loved that too.Love you always my lovely Queen

and as usual a big kiss for you.

Finally you got your life back lol

very ordinary bate by her standard, seen much better many times,

• Sad 1

That was a run-of-the-mill bate.  Nothing exciting about it.  If things do not heat up in this apartment, I suggest placing a camera in Paul's apartment.

Watching Eva hump the pillow was more interesting then today's bate.

• Haha 2