Fan Page Leora 2022 #2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

20/400 , 380 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 4 months and 26 days 

Tik Tok 

I think I have put my finger on the Leora now vs Leora then excitement. 

After I saw Leora spend her ovaries in the hand of Malia on June and December of 2020, nothing since has satisfied me to that extent.  Watching Malia run her finger past Leora's asshole over a dozen times in December 2020 and the reaction on Leora's face, then watch Leora humping and thrusting on  Malia's hand with her pussy, I got spoiled.

Love to see Leora do anything still but those two events made everything else seem less. Miss Malia and really miss what could have been with Zena. Still, Leora is the best RLC ever. But she was even more with Malia. She corrupted sweet Malia and for quite a while Malia liked it.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, ddhm said:

20/400 , 380 more performances to go in the next 

Tik Tok 

Another repetitive post of immature comments from none other than a Lonely Boy of Corfu himself. Already and only... 

20/400 , 380 more repetitious immature comments to go in the next

in addition to all other such comments from none other than a Lonely Boy of Corfu...

Tik Tok

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

On 3/19/2022 at 2:02 PM, Nicholas said:

Another repetitive post of immature comments from none other than a Lonely Boy of Corfu himself. Already and only... 

20/400 , 380 more repetitious immature comments to go in the next

in addition to all other such comments from none other than a Lonely Boy of Corfu...

Tik Tok

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

We may be back in agreement my friend.

• Upvote 1

Thank you very much my love for a very nice and intensive finger bate with another hard orgasm,but please Leora,please let it

all out.I know you have it in you so please let out your inner feelings how you feel when you cum.Love your outfit tonight with those

long white socks and the white long shirt,suits you perfect,and thanks for turn off the Ipad so I could hear you good.Love you always

my lovely Queen and a big kiss your awesome tits.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, masterchef56 said:

Thank you very much my love for a very nice and intensive finger bate with another hard orgasm,but please Leora,please let it

all out.I know you have it in you so please let out your inner feelings how you feel when you cum.Love your outfit tonight with those

long white socks and the white long shirt,suits you perfect,and thanks for turn off the Ipad so I could hear you good.Love you always

my lovely Queen and a big kiss your awesome tits.

I Heard You Stop GIF by chelsiekenyon

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

21/400 , 379 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 4 months and 24 days 

Tik Tok 

The Lonely Boy of Corfu undoubtedly likes revealing the immaturity that his mind possesses as he strikes yet again with another repetitious and immature post of comments. Naively shameless, he intends to continue revealing a puerile part of his mind since he already has...

21/400 , 379 more repetitious and immature comments to go in the next

2 years , 4 months and 24 days...

along with any others that will be made as well between now and then. Me thinks the woman known as Leora along with quite a few others probably thinks so as well.

Tik Tok

Proud Of You Reaction GIF  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Poor Leora isn't helping herself to get better.

Leora you need to sleep with your help at least on two pillows so your nose drains.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Poor Leora isn't helping herself to get better.

Leora you need to sleep with your help at least on two pillows so your nose drains.

Then she'd have snot all over the pillowcases when she wakes.  :biggrin:

• Haha 7