B2 - General Topic 2022 #8 (March)

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think Cleo gets off her face a helluver lot...My guess is, once in the zone, she's not that fussy with men...I was really surprised she hooked up with this guy. I should get myself over there...I might even have a chance...

When a woman , especially her age gets drunk so often , there are things in the background ..Asking the guy being gay when she’s a bisexual , well , I think most of the talks were happening due to her being wasted .. I have watched very carefully the meaning she gives to her pendants , she has two , when this story unfolds , we maybe understand her current issues .. She’s not so young for RLC but she shows that she wants to enjoy like escaping things ..A woman of class but perhaps having done so much and doesn’t give a shit ..

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

When a woman , especially her age gets drunk so often , there are things in the background ..Asking the guy being gay when she’s a bisexual , well , I think most of the talks were happening due to her being wasted .. I have watched very carefully the meaning she gives to her pendants , she has two , when this story unfolds , we maybe understand her current issues .. She’s not so young for RLC but she shows that she wants to enjoy like escaping things ..A woman of class but perhaps having done so much and doesn’t give a shit ..

Thanks Dr Phil :dodgy:

• Haha 6

15 minutes ago, poncherello said:

They are men who are not worth a shit, Cleopatra is drunk and wanted her to go with him

Is that 'Cleopatra bury me in a Y shaped coffin' you're talking about?...😏

The number of times she comes home shitfaced...I might be wrong, but I reckon she has a pretty large male fan base, if you know what I mean...

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

They come back on their own, open bets

As I have said , if we want to see more , the girls need to go out .. meet people , flirt .. some will go for more , some will do nothing …BUT ..all of the girls who are out currently ( except Tweety ) have no problem to do ANYTHING on cameras , they are some of the best in the history of this site actually ..let’s see ..