Leora - Home Activities (2022) #36

patou

2 hours ago, Howard said:

So...why do you tune in to watch her?  Self-gratification?

It is behavioral observations I (and Max) make to come to logical conclusions.  I don't want to control her life (I'm no liberal).  It isn't rocket science to opine and conclude she's wasting her life away (and its hers to waste).  It is third-party concern that she leave RLC and make a better life for herself (which she could do, if she had better self-esteem).  Hasn't anyone in your life offer you a suggestion to better yourself (or circumstance), and you've taken that advice?  Of course you have, you did, and your thankful someone intervened to guide you.

You're upset because Max and I are saying she is better off moving on with her life.  You would rather see her nekkid and placing various colored dildos inside her so you can shoot your load.  I guarantee she can be replaced with another brunette and within a few weeks, everyone would say 'Leora who?'.

Case in point: Most everyone admired (but forgotten about) Maya not as much for her beauty, but she demonstrated an admirable can-do attitude. She painted/decorated the main wall, making her apartment more of a home. She was a DIYer who brought a car bumper into her apartment to refurbish.  She sewed, making costumes for a local annual event. She showed she not only had ambition, but she had skills and saw a future for herself outside the bubble.

You're beef is Leora providing value for the viewer for what her job is.  Then why do you tune in?  You don't have to be a subscriber by paying a monthly fee to support her.  With each visit to her page, your visit is being recorded by a page counter - supporting what she does.

Jimbo4: <--- The definition of hypocrisy.

Howard  < The definition of stupidity and arrogance.

• Upvote 7

29 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Nothing more than some of the same old hypocritical b.s. from two of the biggest hypocrites who visit these threads or this site for that matter. Those that come on a voyeur forum site to act as though they care or are concerned about others well beings and futures as a pretense of a form of justification to belittle, besmirch, demean, and disparage some of those same others, while trying to make it seem that some of those same others should be more concerned about matters of morality than than they, themselves supposedly do, when in fact, if they actually cared about matters of morality, they wouldn't visit a voyeur forum site that is related to what they, themselves have been involved in which they consider voyeurism. In other words, same old shit....another different day as far as they are concerned. Me thinks they are in need of some psychiatric assistance and some of the sites participants likely think so as well. 😏

Focus on reality and it will make sense.  I watch her because she simply does stuff you would never see in respectable society. At least I can admit it.

She has a lot on her plate and I'm pulling for her. Much of her turmoil would stop if she'd thrown in the towel and go home. She does what she wants, she will have turmoil. Her call but avoidable.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Focus on reality and it will make sense.  I watch her because she simply does stuff you would never see in respectable society. At least I can admit it.

She has a lot on her plate and I'm pulling for her. Much of her turmoil would stop if she'd thrown in the towel and go home. She does what she wants, she will have turmoil. Her call but avoidable.

As long as she pleases an old bastard like me i couldn't give a fuck

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Howard  < The definition of stupidity and arrogance.

Jimbo is a great guy. I think, in my opinion, Howard has about the best interpretation of events on Camcaps. He isn't the only one. He knows where this is headed unless some different choices happen.

For the Leora supporters I hope she stays but hate to see what it's doing to her. Hate to see her throw her life away and live in a zoo so men can see her do things that they want.  She's hired to attract voyeurs one of which I am. Not healthy long term and definitely not healthy for life planning. Ain't no way no how she'll live the rest of her life on RLC bucks and without it she'll be homeless.

What am I supposed to say, "Go, Leora, great job, forget about your future stay and spread your legs for us"?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Gregg said:

As long as she pleases an old bastard like me i couldn't give a fuck

You can say that (truth) but I get criticized wishing she'd go normal life with friends inside, her dog, Paul or whoever in her life.

• Sad 2

26 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

18 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Jimbo is a great guy. I think, in my opinion, Howard has about the best interpretation of events on Camcaps. He isn't the only one. He knows where this is headed unless some different choices happen.

For the Leora supporters I hope she stays but hate to see what it's doing to her. Hate to see her throw her life away and live in a zoo so men can see her do things that they want.  She's hired to attract voyeurs one of which I am. Not healthy long term and definitely not healthy for life planning. Ain't no way no how she'll live the rest of her life on RLC bucks and without it she'll be homeless.

What am I supposed to say, "Go, Leora, great job, forget about your future stay and spread your legs for us"?

Focus on a reality of seeking some psychiatric assistance rather than often times repeating quite a bit of what you have already mentioned numerous times, then you might actually come to a realization of how much of a repetitious sarcastic hypocrite you actually are.

• Upvote 4