Leora - Home Activities (2022) #36

patou

“ SLUT !  A woman who has many casual sexual partners “. 

Have you got confused and thought you were posting on the Marsha thread ?

In all the years I had been watching Leora I have only known her to have a relationship with Paul,and if everything is to be believed the person who is referred to as LB. That does not by anyone’s standards qualify her as a slut, in fact she could be classed as borderline virtuous.

You profess to enjoy watching Leora but have not the the common sense to realise that by trying to demean her you will only encourage her to cease doing the things you say you enjoy……So apart from being a voyeur are you also a masochist? Because it seems you enjoy causing yourself pain.

If you are bent on criticising Leora it would be better if you were initially factual and stick to the facts you can substantiate, not the supposition, conjecture, and amateur psychologist routine.

As I have stated before, my criticism of her has always been regarding work ethic within the apartment which I can substantiate easily. You and the morally superior Howard as usual can substantiate “ Jack shit “

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

“ SLUT !  A woman who has many casual sexual partners “. 

Have you got confused and thought you were posting on the Marsha thread ?

In all the years I had been watching Leora I have only known her to have a relationship with Paul,and if everything is to be believed the person who is referred to as LB. That does not by anyone’s standards qualify her as a slut, in fact she could be classed as borderline virtuous.

You profess to enjoy watching Leora but have not the the common sense to realise that by trying to demean her you will only encourage her to cease doing the things you say you enjoy……So apart from being a voyeur are you also a masochist? Because it seems you enjoy causing yourself pain.

If you are bent on criticising Leora it would be better if you were initially factual and stick to the facts you can substantiate, not the supposition, conjecture, and amateur psychologist routine.

As I have stated before, my criticism of her has always been regarding work ethic within the apartment which I can substantiate easily. You and the morally superior Howard as usual can substantiate “ Jack shit “

A poor choice of words perhaps but hardly virtuous. Where I grew up it was synonymous with naughty women who did naughty things. You live in the UK I think.  Boot and bonnet instead of hood and trunk. None of us would watch or comment on a virtuous woman which was my point.  Yeah Masha is a slut. Honest in her own little world. No hypocrisy there.

Amateur psychologist? No way. I see with my eyes.  I comment.   Kitty for example has a lot of emotional problems.  A 10 year old can figure that out. Sad to 2 two people locked in a unhappy relationship. I guess it works for them.

I subscribe to watch Leora do what she is hired to do and that is make money for RLC and thereby her, too. That is taking a huge chuck out of her future potential. Her choice, my right to comment.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

17 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

A poor choice of words perhaps but hardly virtuous. Where I grew up it was synonymous with naughty women who did naughty things. You live in the UK I think.  Boot and bonnet instead of hood and trunk. None of us would watch or comment on a virtuous woman which was my point.  Yeah Masha is a slut. Honest in her own little world. No hypocrisy there.

Amateur psychologist? No way. I see with my eyes.  I comment.   Kitty for example has a lot of emotional problems.  A 10 year old can figure that out. Sad to 2 two people locked in a unhappy relationship. I guess it works for them.

I subscribe to watch Leora do what she is hired to do and that is make money for RLC and thereby her, too. That is taking a huge chuck out of her future potential. Her choice, my right to comment.

bullshit-vector-stamp-isolated-white-background-bullshit-vector-stamp-207370046.jpg

• Upvote 6

24 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Your right is solely to complain if you think you are not getting what you pay for in terms of what tenants do within the confines of the apartments, not to psychoanalyse them.

if you are not happy with your return you have the same course of action available as myself and others and that is don’t renew your subscription.

Whatever possesses you and Howard to come up with your condescending  psychological dissection of a woman who has done you no harm.

Your arrogance is breathtaking!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

Leora right now has so much on her mind.

Her best friend is literally running for her life. Her true love is unsure about the whole situation and is in 2 minds. Their dog is again unwell. 

She's doing overtime to help all three. It's all she's thinking about.

I therefore don't care if she didn't do anything remotely sexual for a whole month.

THIS is real life, THIS is what matters.

• Thanks 7
  • Upvote 10

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Her best friend is literally running for her life. Her true love is unsure about the whole situation and is in 2 minds. Their dog is again unwell. 

I therefore don't care if she didn't do anything remotely sexual for a whole month.

well said 👍

Real life 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ironically yes, there has been more real life in these two weeks than in other days or months. And it shows in the fact that since the war started she hasn't been sleeping with friends or anything like she usually does on weekends or on the weeks because she is always busy with 300 things at the same time.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1