Leora - Home Activities (2022) #36

patou

33 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Not the intention of mine and I can safely bet his either.

We have every right to comment on a highly dysfunctional life we watch.  Jimbo, she can't even enjoy her own friends in her own apartment. Either she is living a lie or you tell me what.

I have no bone to pick with you and you know I respect you. Leora isn't even honest with herself.

The fact she is not “honest with herself “ is not anyone’s business but her own, and that is what you and Howard don’t seem capable of grasping.

I will not carry this on any longer, you and he have your agenda, let’s see if it influences Leora at all shall we……Don’t hold your breath !

• Upvote 9

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The fact she is not “honest with herself “ is not anyone’s business but her own,

If any human sees what she allows to be seen then it's open season to comment on what they see. I wish her absolutely no harm. If she wants to not read the comments or not its her call. I shouldn't have to shut up and act like she is all bells and whistles when I know for a fact she isn't.

Kinda feel like a guy in the crowd in the Hans Christian Andersen story The Emperor's new Clothes that can see the Emperor is buck nekkid but hears the crowd falling all over themselves saying the non-existent clothes are beautiful to escape others thinking they can't see them themselves, etc, etc, etc.

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I don’t wish her anything, why would I? I haven’t been a member of RLC since January 3 so I don’t have any ulterior motive.

Once again it appears you have posted something you haven’t been unable to substantiate.

I suppose because you say so, it must be true.

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

And why don’t you and Howard try living your own lives instead of trying to run hers for her.

I certainly don’t encourage her to stay, that choice is neither mine or yours but hers alone. It makes no difference whatsoever to me what she,does but I imagine it would mean you and Howard would then have to find another victim to morally dissect.

So...why do you tune in to watch her?  Self-gratification?

It is behavioral observations I (and Max) make to come to logical conclusions.  I don't want to control her life (I'm no liberal).  It isn't rocket science to opine and conclude she's wasting her life away (and its hers to waste).  It is third-party concern that she leave RLC and make a better life for herself (which she could do, if she had better self-esteem).  Hasn't anyone in your life offer you a suggestion to better yourself (or circumstance), and you've taken that advice?  Of course you have, you did, and your thankful someone intervened to guide you.

You're upset because Max and I are saying she is better off moving on with her life.  You would rather see her nekkid and placing various colored dildos inside her so you can shoot your load.  I guarantee she can be replaced with another brunette and within a few weeks, everyone would say 'Leora who?'.

Case in point: Most everyone admired (but forgotten about) Maya not as much for her beauty, but she demonstrated an admirable can-do attitude. She painted/decorated the main wall, making her apartment more of a home. She was a DIYer who brought a car bumper into her apartment to refurbish.  She sewed, making costumes for a local annual event. She showed she not only had ambition, but she had skills and saw a future for herself outside the bubble.

You're beef is Leora providing value for the viewer for what her job is.  Then why do you tune in?  You don't have to be a subscriber by paying a monthly fee to support her.  With each visit to her page, your visit is being recorded by a page counter - supporting what she does.

Jimbo4: <--- The definition of hypocrisy.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

Chère Léora ❣️

Je souhaites que ta famille et tes amis sont en securité ou le seront très bientôt. Il est difficile pour nous, tes fans, de te voir si triste et de se sentir inutile pour te supporter. Nos pensées sont avec toi et on t'envoie plein d'amour et d'espoir♥️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2