Leora - Home Activities (2022) #36

patou

Even the people who genuinely couldn't stand Malia being there - Does anyone like this? Seeing Leora torn in bits over it all, knowing how bad things are in Ukraine right now? And with Paul too. All she wants is for it all to be right. Things aren't helped with the small matter that she is being watched by cameras every minute through it. But with the smooth comes the rough in life. 

It WILL get better Leora. It will.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

Bonsoir

Je me sens très fatigué ce soir, je vais m’allonger

Et voir Léora aussi triste me tresses et me fait de la peine et je pense à Malia la ville ou elle vie est sous les bombes sa doit être l’enfer

Je vais me reconnecter demain je lirais vos commentaires

Bonne soirée leora soit forte on pense à toi et à Malia et son Mari

Très bonne soirée a tous

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

“ SLUT !  A woman who has many casual sexual partners “. 

Have you got confused and thought you were posting on the Marsha thread ?

In all the years I had been watching Leora I have only known her to have a relationship with Paul,and if everything is to be believed the person who is referred to as LB. That does not by anyone’s standards qualify her as a slut, in fact she could be classed as borderline virtuous.

You profess to enjoy watching Leora but have not the the common sense to realise that by trying to demean her you will only encourage her to cease doing the things you say you enjoy……So apart from being a voyeur are you also a masochist? Because it seems you enjoy causing yourself pain.

If you are bent on criticising Leora it would be better if you were initially factual and stick to the facts you can substantiate, not the supposition, conjecture, and amateur psychologist routine.

As I have stated before, my criticism of her has always been regarding work ethic within the apartment which I can substantiate easily. You and the morally superior Howard as usual can substantiate “ Jack shit “

Nothing more than some of the same old hypocritical b.s. from two of the biggest hypocrites who visit these threads or this site for that matter. Those that come on a voyeur forum site to act as though they care or are concerned about others well beings and futures as a pretense of a form of justification to belittle, besmirch, demean, and disparage some of those same others, while trying to make it seem that some of those same others should be more concerned about matters of morality such as they, themselves supposedly do, when in fact, if they actually cared about matters of morality, they wouldn't visit a voyeur forum site that is related to what they, themselves have been involved in which they consider voyeurism. In other words, same old shit....another different day as far as they are concerned. Me thinks they are in need of some psychiatric assistance and some of the sites participants likely think so as well. 😏

• Upvote 9

4 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Leora right now has so much on her mind.

Her best friend is literally running for her life. Her true love is unsure about the whole situation and is in 2 minds. Their dog is again unwell. 

She's doing overtime to help all three. It's all she's thinking about.

I therefore don't care if she didn't do anything remotely sexual for a whole month.

THIS is real life, THIS is what matters.

Well put Slip. 👌

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Even the people who genuinely couldn't stand Malia being there - Does anyone like this? Seeing Leora torn in bits over it all, knowing how bad things are in Ukraine right now? And with Paul too. All she wants is for it all to be right. Things aren't helped with the small matter that she is being watched by cameras every minute through it. But with the smooth comes the rough in life. 

It WILL get better Leora. It will.

Too bad Zena didn't stay. They connected. Leora enjoyed her arrivals.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Howard said:

So...why do you tune in to watch her?  Self-gratification?

It is behavioral observations I (and Max) make to come to logical conclusions.  I don't want to control her life (I'm no liberal).  It isn't rocket science to opine and conclude she's wasting her life away (and its hers to waste).  It is third-party concern that she leave RLC and make a better life for herself (which she could do, if she had better self-esteem).  Hasn't anyone in your life offer you a suggestion to better yourself (or circumstance), and you've taken that advice?  Of course you have, you did, and your thankful someone intervened to guide you.

You're upset because Max and I are saying she is better off moving on with her life.  You would rather see her nekkid and placing various colored dildos inside her so you can shoot your load.  I guarantee she can be replaced with another brunette and within a few weeks, everyone would say 'Leora who?'.

Case in point: Most everyone admired (but forgotten about) Maya not as much for her beauty, but she demonstrated an admirable can-do attitude. She painted/decorated the main wall, making her apartment more of a home. She was a DIYer who brought a car bumper into her apartment to refurbish.  She sewed, making costumes for a local annual event. She showed she not only had ambition, but she had skills and saw a future for herself outside the bubble.

You're beef is Leora providing value for the viewer for what her job is.  Then why do you tune in?  You don't have to be a subscriber by paying a monthly fee to support her.  With each visit to her page, your visit is being recorded by a page counter - supporting what she does.

Jimbo4: <--- The definition of hypocrisy.

What is it a cretin like you doesn’t understand. If you took the time to actually read what other people write instead of try to besmirch Leora you might just come to the understanding that is common knowledge on this forum to everyone but you Mr Smartarse….

I HAVEN’T WATCHED OR CONTRIBUTED TO RLC SINCE JANUARY 3 rd…..

I leave the hypocrisy to you dummy !

I won’t hold my breath awaiting an apology from you for once again getting the facts wrong.

🤣🤣🖕 

• Upvote 5