B4 - General Topic 2022 #28 (March)

32 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

There is definitely something going on with Loraine that's got her down. A couple of days ago it looked like she was starting to pack up, but I have not heard any talk about her leaving. I guess we will see what happens in the next few days and we will see if things get better for her or she is getting ready to leave.

Yes , you are right , it looked like she started packing , also in all of her RLC appearances she has been a very calm and quiet personality and her out of nowhere explosion in front of the other girls with the danger to injure them was out of character .

The problem is that the other girls seem wanting to comfort her and be next to her but she has shut all doors let’s say . I think she’s hurting herself more in this isolation way but due to the structure of this place and needing to share , it will be difficult not to soften her current rage and disappointment and calm down . I mentioned earlier how Radislava has changed since moved in the villa , I think the girls ultimately will help her , she might be whatever we say here but I think she’s a good person and not one with cruel and bad personality .

• Upvote 4

48 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yes , you are right , it looked like she started packing , also in all of her RLC appearances she has been a very calm and quiet personality and her out of nowhere explosion in front of the other girls with the danger to injure them was out of character .

The problem is that the other girls seem wanting to comfort her and be next to her but she has shut all doors let’s say . I think she’s hurting herself more in this isolation way but due to the structure of this place and needing to share , it will be difficult not to soften her current rage and disappointment and calm down . I mentioned earlier how Radislava has changed since moved in the villa , I think the girls ultimately will help her , she might be whatever we say here but I think she’s a good person and not one with cruel and bad personality .

I agree her outburst the other day was out of character for her, but shutting out the other girls since then has not helped her at all. I think it's up to Loraine to take the first step to resolve the problem with the other girls, shutting them out has just made matters worse for her.

Hi everyone. In all the years we have been watching Loraine you all are right it is uncharacteristic for Loraine to burst out as she did. We wonder if this situation between Russia and Ukraine has any significance in her behavior. 🤔 We know very little about these tenants and at best most is speculation. Does anybody know what her visa status is or where home base really is. Does she have family or friends that are in Ukraine or Russia! We think she wants to talk about her situation but maybe can't. We all seen what happened to Agneta. Just wondering. Anyway, hope all of you stay blessed.

Lorraine is from Moldova.  Moldova is not a member of NATO, and thus is vulnerable if Putin continues his pursuit of folding former republics of the USSR / CIS into a resurrected Russian empire.  Moldova said that 230,000 Ukrainian refugees had entered Moldova as of one day ago.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

why did Radi and her friend hide in the closet to make out ??  replay 01:44am

It was the balcony not a closet. The rooms have a balcony to the back yard. If you recall this is how the burglar entered the Villa only it was the balcony next door in Loraine's old room. 

• Thanks 1

Has anybody figured out who Loraine is mad at?  I watched the replay and it looks like Loraine became angry as Tweety was coming down the stairs and somebody was laughing. It was sad to see Loraine push Radi out the door and slam it. (not a good time, Loraine was steaming) Radi was clearly emotionally hurt by this rejection.