Martina & Alberto - 2022 #11

Noldus

3 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

for those who want to cool their excitement, go see some replay of linda and tibor LOL

speaking of a couple that really needs to move on,people can only watch the same two people have sex so often before its boring the good couples get some guests to get naked and fool around on cam just saying

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

When I see some comments made today, it reinforces my idea that nothing really happened between Anabel and Bogdan in Russia 🤣

Reading through all the notes, sounds like Martina brought home her gay friend Michael (who she's had over before) and they fell asleep in the spare room.  I don't see much written here from the Martina defenders. The Martina defenders all agree they would allow or perhaps allowed this behavior from their bi-sexual roommates. Not a problem, right! 

I believe we all witnessed her bi-sexual lover fall to alcohol and drugs! Although, alcohol and drugs are a great persuader for so many behaviors; let's hope for the best with Martina and she keeps Alberto!

I have not heard she’s having intercourse with the guy (don’t think she will) just passed out.  And it sounds like Alberto left his roommate (trust her) to do whatever and might hear about it later. Hence, Jen's "Friends with Benefits" theory. 

We’ll see how the day goes after Alberto leaves for his bike ride; but she (and he) is aware the cameras watching. 

• Like 1

A while before Martina decided to leave her guest and go to her own bed, Martina woke up. She and her guest spoke with each other, he caressed her briefly before he put his left arm around her.  She doubled down...decided to stay where she was... and went back to sleep. Although nothing inappropriate was occurring , her decision to stay where she was is an interesting one. See it at 05:07:00.

I'm sure Martina has many friends, classmates, and associates. However, she only goes through the process of RLC vetting, etc. (which could be complex) to bring some of them home. The obvious reason seems that she wants to spend more time with them than is afforded off camera. Only they know why... but we can make inferences from their observable behaviors and sometimes from their spoken words.   

15 minutes ago, yelt said:

Reading through all the notes, sounds like Martina brought home her gay friend Michael (who she's had over before) and they fell asleep in the spare room.

Lluis, not even similar phonetically.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, emnv said:

Lluis, not even similar phonetically.

Thank you. We can count on you for your perfect diction and above all coming to the rescue. And of course you knew she was bringing her friend but was unwilling to speak until spoken too with your attempt to express some sort of corrected sophistication.