Martina & Alberto - 2022 #11

Noldus

Has anyone seen Esmi dance? I am told she is attractive; that her and Martina would make a good dance couple. And, although Esmi is not as slim as Martina, nor the cup size, she may have better moves and be much more sophisticated and intelligent than Martina. Anyone know?  

If only Martina would venture out to meet the other RLC girls from time to time; she could very well be astonished. 

From what I’ve been told within the new girls brought into RLC; there could be a couple of intellectually strong, and worthily ladies just waiting to be discovered. Any thoughts?  For Martina the new girls could very well make good positive friends.  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Has anyone seen Esmi dance? I am told she is attractive; that her and Martina would make a good dance couple. And, although Esmi is not as slim as Martina, nor the cup size, she may have better moves and be much more sophisticated and intelligent than Martina. Anyone know?  

If only Martina would venture out to meet the other RLC girls from time to time; she could very well be astonished. 

From what I’ve been told within the new girls brought into RLC; there could be a couple of intellectually strong, and worthily ladies just waiting to be discovered. Any thoughts?  For Martina the new girls could very well make good positive friends.  

It didn't look like she was invited to Kylie's recent birthday party...

7 hours ago, tle said:

No, you should know that whenever I try to guess what she's going to do she does something else... 🤣 One of these days I might learn.... I doubt it though....🤣

Could you guess a lesbian adventure with her classmate off camera, so she could finally do it in front of the cameras, thank you in advance 😁

• Haha 2

Martina did those squats I recommended right after her hula hoop workout.. The hula hoop is a good sub for the crunches I recommended... She's going to look fabulous if she keeps that workout regime up... Getting that summer bod ready....

WOW ! a lot of activities and FUN !

I like that.

Lucky Alberto ! He should have 'participated' more.

It sad that Martina has to wait for her friend to leave to masturbate, she could have 'play' with her friend...

Next step between those girls......What do you think it will be ? I tell you, we are closer to the next step....no to make love for love but only for the sexual pleasure. 

By the way, have you notice that Martina was wearing that famous little vibrator (the one that you can 'wear' all the time). At the end, when she masturbate alone, she add that 'finishing touch' to orgasm. It was so intense that she had to wipe herself. It never happen with Alberto. Happy for you Martina, I had recommend that little device for so long to you ...

P.S Candela, in the bathroom, she turn and face the camera and SMILE with a BIG KISS to us and show all those naked picture on her cell phone. Funny Funny 😆

Candela, be cautious, alcohol with your weight, has a lot of effect, drink but be safe, stay with Martina when you drink and why not a little 'smoke' with Martina and Alberto.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 3/13/2022 at 11:57 AM, tle said:

I think Candela needs her own apartment on RLC...

YES ! your right @tle.

She has the energy, the look, the smile, the personality (all this more than all the others) and the great friendship with Martina.

Imagine:

• the party that her and Martina will be doing at her apartment
  • they could bring others at the apartment instead of doing party off cam like Fatguy, Tallguy, LongGuy, 'any' Guy or Girls and Michael (just for fun to put the name here) 
  • Martina will continue to do Alberto's oil changes, but most of the action will be in Candela's apartment. Martina would always say to Alberto "I'm going to visit Candela" and she would do it  almost every evening and all weekends night.

That what I call WOW !!!!!

p.s. Even Taco will love to go with Martina at Candela Apartment. To find the REAL ACTION, instead of "Follow the Money",  it "Follow the Taco eye" ...for those who know what I mean...

👍

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

YES ! your right @tle.

She has the energy, the look, the smile, the personality (all this more than all the others) and the great friendship with Martina.

Imagine:

• they could bring others at the apartment instead of doing party off cam like Fatguy, Tallguy, LongGuy, 'any' Guy or Girls and Michael (just for fun to put the name here) 
  • Martina will continue to do Alberto's oil changes, but most of the action will be in Candela's apartment. Martina would always say to Alberto "I'm going to visit Candela" and she would do it  almost every evening and all weekends night.

That what I call WOW !!!!!

p.s. Even Taco will love to go with Martina at Candela Apartment. To find the REAL ACTION, instead of "Follow the Money",  it "Follow the Taco eye" ...for those who know what I mean...

👍

The best option , at least for me , and actually was so really close to happen was Marta , long time friend , adjusted easily with the cameras and the general RLC concept and so many other small details over the years . But ain’t happening . 

5 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Imagine:

• they could bring others at the apartment instead of doing party off cam

That's what I was thinking...

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

The best option , at least for me , and actually was so really close to happen was Marta , long time friend , adjusted easily with the cameras and the general RLC concept and so many other small details over the years . But ain’t happening . 

RLC may have to open more apartments in Barcelona for these displaced Ukrainian GOV's who might not have a home to go back to...