B5 General Topic 2022 #8 (March)

38 minutes ago, jackassforlife said:

Rus was starting to have a wandering hand with Tata but Kylie figured out what was going on. In cam 8 we can see Rus smiling when he gets caught🤣

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Rus is a sorry piece of shit!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

And she didn't bring bring Fior?!

She was very happy that he was there this morning so that Madame could come home to B4 while he was sleeping.
She could very well have let him sleep and gone to sleep on the sofa too this morning.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sure herself and Fior have already had their practice for the day!  What all others?  Who is still there?

As times are getting complicated right now, for $50 I tell you who's at B5 right now and what they do today 🤣
Friends price of couse

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

As times are getting complicated right now, for $50 I tell you who's at B5 right now and what they do today 🤣
Friends price of couse

It's no biggie Moos, I was just asking and if nobody wants to answer that's OK too.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

She was very happy that he was there this morning so that Madame could come home to B4 while he was sleeping.
She could very well have let him sleep and gone to sleep on the sofa too this morning.

Ok...so why do these girls follow the script of Fior groping 2 girls at all the parties? They are nice parties until that creeper turns them ugly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1