B5 General Topic 2022 #8 (March)

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Don't know if it was intentional but nice that the guys left so all the women could really enjoy their ladies night out!! 

What guys left ? Only Fior left and Rus is still there 🙂

Best costume and smart looking goes to Holly , Tweety and Radislava the most seducing . I agree with post concerning Olivia , always the person who knows how to bring the atmosphere at a great level .

I would have liked to see Martina with all these girls tonight , I also believe Gina would be fantastic in this party .In general , a major success event , B5 organized this nice and everyone - but Loraine - seemed to have a great time .

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Best costume and smart looking goes to Holly , Tweety and Radislava the most seducing . I agree with post concerning Olivia , always the person who knows how to bring the atmosphere at a great level .

I would have liked to see Martina with all these girls tonight , I also believe Gina would be fantastic in this party .In general , a major success event , B5 organized this nice and everyone - but Loraine - seemed to have a great time .

leave gina in rehab ffs

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

leave gina in rehab ffs

She has actually stop drinking according to some reports ..But as a tenant , she was one of the best . Combination of fun and real life , more fragile and emotional than people think..plus , her body , equally tall to the current roster of Radi and Loraine and just shorter than Leia ..Gina could always bring the unpredictable ..Anyway , it is always a matter of taste , I would always prefer her craziness and honesty rather than the fakery of many of the girls or the non doing anything like bed filling / cash gathering doing nothing Alana .