Masha, Sam - 2022 #5

Noldus

A few weeks ago I asked a question about how to avoid the many pop ups, and redirects on some sites with content most people here would find of interest. I just wanted to tell everyone that for the last week or two the "Hot" one that was the worst offender has been worked on and now behaves perfectly, like any normal site. So if you got frustrated and stopped checking in, you might want to try it now.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Zombywoof said:

A few weeks ago I asked a question about how to avoid the many pop ups, and redirects on some sites with content most people here would find of interest. I just wanted to tell everyone that for the last week or two the "Hot" one that was the worst offender has been worked on and now behaves perfectly, like any normal site. So if you got frustrated and stopped checking in, you might want to try it now.

Use Brave browser to access these sites & problem solved

Many years ago, when I was young and hadn't been in my job long, I always remember 1 of my bosses saying that every women has at least 1 redeeming feature. Of course I was naive and wet behind the ears back then so I took it on board, even though it was a pretty sexist thing to say. Since then, throughout my life, I've felt that he wasn't wrong...

All I can say is that the hairdresser and all her friends who housesit for Masha must have fucking great personalities...😏

Apologies Ed, and all you other fans but they just don't float my boat...

• Upvote 1