B4 - General Topic 2022 #31 (March)

Then Holly has gone completely stupid, she's not doing anything to get close to Tweety and anyway Loraine does everything to keep them away. Better, she goes out of her way to keep Holly close otherwise no one would look for her

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Assumptions, assumptions.

I have a full time job and I have to sleep as well. At present, I am off from my job so I am here a bit too much. But it is not true, what you say. When I work I have little time for Kitty or Leora. You spend a lot of time here. A lot more than me. I am not in every room like you. I can't watch Kitty or Leora as much as you have. It's not possible. When I do interact, it is fresh for me. That being said, I don't apologize for whom I like. Kitty is my friend, Leora is someone I've admired for years, no matter. And now it is Rad. I just like some people. So what?

He does have a good point DD to the HM

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You are giving me such a full and detailed explanation when my comment was a simple short post answering to your comment that you want to see new blood and that’s what I commented ..I also have much time for 5 months , it ends by the 1st April when I need to work around 65-70 hours per week ..Therefore ,  not  much time for the hobby . You like many others here take things personal , we just exchange opinions .

Nope, Just explaining my position. I know I'm bad on forums.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I know he does. If it was holding back a new model I get it. They need to move on. But I like who I like. While they are here I will watch them when I can. Maybe I was wrong when I said I am not looking to marry them. But, I am different. I enjoy a familiar face. The new ones are ok I guess. Have I ever said any model is shit? Never. So I am not in the business of pissing people off usually. haha. But I like who I like so while they are here, as all do i will defend them.

It's your time, like and do what you want my brother!

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Then Holly has gone completely stupid, she's not doing anything to get close to Tweety and anyway Loraine does everything to keep them away. Better, she goes out of her way to keep Holly close otherwise no one would look for her

You're thinking way to hard and getting way to into this Holly Luya thing.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, poncherello said:

As a good friend says , the problem in the villa at the moment is the wreck life of Loraine and unfortunate she’s dragging Holly to her path ..Look how sad she is ( Loraine ) , she lost kilos , new hairstyle to forget the past , isolated  in her room with her earphones , no fun to party , to enjoy , nothing at all .. The master of orchestrating shows , who would have thought , especially  when she tried fast to forget by bringing two guys in the villa and someone that at least offered a show with Daniela … She even throw / smashes glasses by getting frustrated out of nowhere .. Yes , it is a sad period in her life and everyone handles it differently but this “ bed and breakfast “ comfort that girls take advantage of , it is what I personally don’t like .I don’t say she should  masturbate everyday or make shows every second day but at least offer a smile , a nice aura to tune in and watch the most gorgeous of them all ( who is fading though if she keeps like this ) .If this is too much for her , she can always resign and have people in the villa that respect the GOV concept ..It can’t be that Harley for example sleeps on the couch in B6 when she could make “ miracles “ in the villa and have Loraine occupy the second best bedroom …

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I know he does. If it was holding back a new model I get it. They need to move on. But I like who I like. While they are here I will watch them when I can. Maybe I was wrong when I said I am not looking to marry them. But, I am different. I enjoy a familiar face. The new ones are ok I guess. Have I ever said any model is shit? Never. So I am not in the business of pissing people off usually. haha. But I like who I like so while they are here, as all do i will defend them.

I think most of us have our favourites who we would quite happily see stick around for a while, though I find that even the best girls get a bit repetitive after a while given that inevitably on a site like this we only see their home life rather than the fullness of all that they do.  It's good to have new faces coming in and out, because that sparks new interactions even for those who have been around a while, and changes things up a bit.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Stai pensando molto e ti stai addentrando in questa faccenda di Holly Luya.

Sure why not? I believed in this couple. Then Loraine started and then Radi got in the way. I have been saying for a long time that this game is bad and finally here we are. I am not happy

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1