B4 - General Topic 2022 #31 (March)

3 hours ago, jugghead said:

Bro just let me ask. I been in customer service for years. Customers always pissed about everything. Ask them this every time. If you can show me what type of woman you would like to replace Rad, show me now. Maybe use a celebrity as an example if you like but show. I need to know🤣

I don't have to show you shit!  I will tell you what my preference is for tenants when it comes to RLC.  I want someone that is not fake, NO tattoos, NO botox, doesn't smoke like a chimney, NOT your model types, just your basic everyday southern cutie.  These girls are so full of themselves it hurts.  They're lazy and could never hold down a 9 to 5 job for any length of time.  They are alcoholics and drug users who are destroying themselves.  In 20 years, which is when I think women reach their peak of beauty, they will look like the leather lady at the tumbleweed store in a small Texas town.  Sorry Jugg, yours and my taste are completely different apparently.

My kind of girl...

My kind of girl.jpeg

My favorite kind of girl... 

My favorite kind of girl.png

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't have to show you shit!  I will tell you what my preference is for tenants when it comes to RLC.  I want someone that is not fake, NO tattoos, NO botox, doesn't smoke like a chimney, NOT your model types, just your basic everyday southern cutie.  These girls are so full of themselves it hurts.  They're lazy and could never hold down a 9 to 5 job for any length of time.  They are alcoholics and drug users who are destroying themselves.  In 20 years, which is when I think women reach their peak of beauty, they will look like the leather lady at the tumbleweed store in a small Texas town.  Sorry Jugg, yours and my taste are completely different apparently.

My kind of girl...

My kind of girl.jpeg

A girl like this then back in the kitchen where you probably think they belong. 🙂 

article-2176971-142813E8000005DC-750_634

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

I am sick to death of seeing her. She has made b4 unwatchable for me. Everything about her screams fake from her personality to her twin cannons😕

If B4 is so unwatchable to you why are you so sick to death of seeing Radi? Either you watch B4 and can't help but go and look in on Radi (we know you can not help yourself) or you don't watch B4. 😛 🙂 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

A girl like this then back in the kitchen where you probably think they belong. 🙂 

article-2176971-142813E8000005DC-750_634

That is a part of it for sure but not all of it when it comes to a relationship.  My late wife and I each did our share during our marriage and neither of us ever felt bogged down with anything.  She loved to cook and was good at it and I loved to cook and was good at it.  It's all about sharing and caring!!

6 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

How can this be REAL LIFE ??  When visitors rearrange your room (and deprive you of a view) or when a tenant set HAVOCK in the family ??  Rus ans Kayly should stay in their apt,, RLC is paying for it after all,

100% AGREE

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

My kind of girl...

My kind of girl.jpeg

Thought you didn't have to show me shit?

• Haha 2